• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully the QLD coaching staff can instill some 'Calmness' in his game...

He just came back from game 1 though.

Even then their solution was to just not pass it to him until they needed a 5th tackle kick

So I don't really have hope that two more origins will change anything

I just can't get passed the last 2 weeks being a very clear education on how to get that right side firing, the obvious impact of straighten the attack and ball playing early. And just no change what so ever. It beggers belief.
I agree I was at SOO game 1 as I am a member out at accor stadium. I was on the 10 m line and DCE was defending and attacking so differently to last night. We looked last night so rattled as you said compared to the last 2 weeks and no composure or poise at all.

I know it won't happen but for Josh Schuster and his growth I would love to see him along side foran for the rest of the year as I don't think DCE is going to help his growth.

I hope DCE turbo Schuster form a lethal combination in 2023 because that means we may be playing finals footy again but I fear for next year with our halves combination we have.

Last edited:
DCE stifles our attack and confuses our defensive line by racing up. I was a fan but he lost me over the last two seasons. Enough is enough. Common Des wake up!

I agree I was at SOO game 1 as I am a member out at accor stadium. I was on the 10 m line and DCE was defending and attacking so differently to last night. We looked last night so rattled as you said compared to the last 2 weeks and no composure or poise at all.

I know it won't happen but for Josh Schuster and his growth I would love to see him along side for an for the rest of the year as I don't think DCE is going to help.his growth.

I hope DCE turbo Schuster form a lethal combination in 2023 because that means we may be playing finals footy again but I fear next year with our halves combination we have.
I'm just as concerned about next year as well.

When I turned on last night. First thing i seen was DCE on the left and so was Saab. Foran was on the right.

It was like an immediate wet dream. **** DES has changed thing up, WOW it's going to mess with cows defensive plans nice. we know what Foz will do on the right. Righto bring this fresh **** on. Let's see how DCE plays tonight on the left if he does play straighter.

The halves weren't next to each other Foz was way out on the right.

Did they get confused at start the game, in opposite spots or did DCE' side ways running take him basically the entire length across the field?

Because was never seen again.

I just can't get passed the last 2 weeks being a very clear education on how to get that right side firing, the obvious impact of straighten the attack and ball playing early. And just no change what so ever. It beggers belief.
There is a fair difference between the tigers and warriors and the cowboys

Not saying he played well but you can not say that the previous two games are the same as last night

Des asked about Croker's game and he was full of acknowledgement... while the absolute shyster sat next to him like the fake a$$ star he is.
And he doesn’t have to worry about the media asking him to please explain..it should of been well des they really stuffed that one and cherry what were you thinking in that last play..what were you trying to do?..chances are dce doesn’t even know himself lol

Nope, rides on the coat tails of others... been his MO since 2011. Has an amazing clutch pressure field goal and capable of a big kicking game (though not consistent enough). Otherwise, we suffer from his inability to hold composure, provide any sort of stability or leadership. He has absolute nothing in his right side attack. He crabs, cramps his players and suffocates their potential. But, we all get excited by the occasional amazing play he pulls off and ignore the truckload of low percentage plays he squanders, putting immense pressure on his team. Sorry, but so over it.
And you got the right to be over it and it’s got to the stage with me that just looking at him annoys the crap out of me

Yes, when we are only 2points up and he starts to crab and ball play as well. If ever he does this again, Des needs to hook him good and proper...
Cupace20220621081256.png

I don’t understand the early kicks. Last night we were plying great mistake free grinding footy. Make good metres, bomb on last and tackle cowboys 10m out. We were winning the battle. Then the early kicks came and all of a sudden cows were at 30m for tackle 1. But we didn’t learn as we did it multiple times for same result.
heaps of people think we are a dumb clueless team and there is good reason…we never learn..throw in not wrapping arms up in tackles allowing offloads as another

And he doesn’t have to worry about the media asking him to please explain..it should of been well des they really stuffed that one and cherry what were you thinking in that last play..what were you trying to do?..chances are dce doesn’t even know himself lol
Watched a bit of the after game presser with our super star half and Des, after Des's opening sentence I duly pressed the Foxtel remote...thank god.

I wonder how Cleary is feeling ???

Maroons V NSW

Head to Head
DCE tackles 23 Cleary 20
DCE run metres 83 Cleary 49
DCE tackle busts 3 Cleary 2
DCE tries 1 Cleary Zero
DCE line breaks 1 Cleary Zero
Cleary and NSW losers DCE Hero

I wonder how Cleary is feeling ???

Maroons V NSW

Head to Head
DCE tackles 23 Cleary 20
DCE run metres 83 Cleary 49
DCE tackle busts 3 Cleary 2
DCE tries 1 Cleary Zero
DCE line breaks 1 Cleary Zero
Cleary and NSW losers DCE Hero
Cleary is probably feeling crap as his performance was well below what he normally produces. But that's beside the point. DCE is no immortal. He is fair game for criticism. But I feel somehow he is a protected species on this forum and on our team. He has won us many games with his field goals and 40/20s but they are far and few in between his inability to close down games for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8