• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Even after signing a contract with the titans he's still pissing us around.
Fair play - go or stay but make your mind up.
I'm over it a couple of times now.

I find this viewpoint ridiculous. He did make up his mind and the situation now (unless you know something we dont) is in play by the club wanting to retain him. If anything blame the titans for screwing Myles around.

whatever - there will be more people over it than calling me rediculas though.

Noone is calling you "rediculas"

What is wrong with you posters here that you MUST take any post that doesnt agree with yours as it being some sort of attack on you personally ?

Its quite obvious I wasnt having a go at you, because obviously I have put forward a different view on it than yours and provided some obvious supporting logic. And that is that DCE obviously isnt pissing us around & nor is he obviously refusing to make up his mind, because I obviously dont believe this backflip business is obviously inspired by him.

Obvious?

So have you got anything to add to what I said or to offer maybe an argument against it ?

Kevinward777

First Grader

What is wrong with you posters here that you MUST take any post that doesnt agree with yours as it being some sort of attack on you personally ?

Its quite obvious I wasnt having a go at you, because obviously I have put forward a different view on it than yours and provided some obvious supporting logic. And that is that DCE obviously isnt pissing us around & nor is he obviously refusing to make up his mind, because I obviously dont believe this backflip business is obviously inspired by him.

Obvious?

So have you got anything to add to what I said or to offer maybe an argument against it ?
Boom tish!

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Sportal has ask Foran and DCE any questions from tomorrow at 11am. Will be interesting to see how forthcoming they are with their answers.

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
I have to admit, in spite of the show pony antics and scumbag management, we need him to backflip and stay. We're at rock bottom and without him, the next couple of years will be really tough.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Way to early to throw your toys out of the cot.

There all gone. I had toy salary cap issues and started tossing them out a while ago...but I didn't factor in that some toys wanted out anyway....before I knew it, no toys...all gone. F@cked up, plain and simple.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Yep spoon has our name on it at the moment. But there is still a lot of dropped balls, missed tackles and injuries left in the year to turn that around. 15th will do this team. Anything more will be exceeding expectations.
Getting the spoon will be exceeding this teams expectations.@:rolleyes:

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
These two pricks of halves are a ****ing unwelcome distraction to our season. One playing with no heart and the other is playing games through the media. And that role reverses every 2nd week.

BYE BYE, DCE AND FORAN can't wait til you leave the club. You are not in the class of a Thurston or Cronk for that matter.

Go look after you family!

Steve76

Reserve Grader
I hear forans feet are rooted, he will be lucky to walk in 5 years.. I heard this from his mother while holidaying in Fiji with her boyfriend spending the dads divorce money

Jerry1

First Grader

Obvious?

Yes, you need to use apostrophe's.

Mataiforever

Bencher
its hardly over yet, all he responded was yes or no to the questions which were forced upon him, if anything that interview is a good thing to come by as all he said was 'nothings changed' i doubt hed be that up tight if he had fully signed with the titans and there was no credibility in the backflip scenario, plus he cant say 'no im playing for manly' this early after all this.

Brooke

Bencher
its hardly over yet, all he responded was yes or no to the questions which were forced upon him, if anything that interview is a good thing to come by as all he said was 'nothings changed' i doubt hed be that up tight if he had fully signed with the titans and there was no credibility in the backflip scenario, plus he cant say 'no im playing for manly' this early after all this.
That is how I see it as well.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly haven’t been able to come up with that amount yet – but still have over a month and are passing around the hat among sponsors and corporate supporters.

Anyone here want to chip in ??

Mavin

Bencher
It's all about the money - RLW Mole

$1.2 million is the magic figure in the Daly Cherry-Evans soap opera.

Forget all this talk about backflips, round 13 and loyalty – this is now all a matter of money.

If Manly can come up with that $1.2 million figure – which represents the amount Cherry-Evans is set to earn per season from the Titans from salary and third party endorsements – then the star halfback is likely to stay at Brookvale.

Manly haven’t been able to come up with that amount yet – but still have over a month and are passing around the hat among sponsors and corporate supporters.

In the meantime, the poor Titans are left in limbo, wondering whether their marquee man will honour his deal.

The sooner the NRL scraps this ridiculous round 13 backflip rule, the better.

I call that rubbish if we offered according 2 Joe Kelly 1.8 mill (900thou) each for Foz and DCE and we can't find 1.2 I find that hard 2 believe.

If we are "scrambling" and passing the "hat" around I find it a worry for the future of the club.

Penn did say he had 1mill each for Christmas 1 is going and he can't find 200 thou?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18