• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

sean1976

Reserve Grader
I think the initial cynical reaction from some on here saying that it was just Orr manipulating the Titans in order to get Myles a new contract is on the money. DCE has shown with his secret recruiting for the Titans that he's concerned with ensuring they have good cattle next year. Myles is a mate and DCE would have been piss.d off that the Titans were shafting him. This is all about Orr holding a gun to the head of the Titans and I'd say DCE has Ok'd it. Clearly he's been prepared to have his reputation further trashed in the interests of a mate. The Titans right now will be digging deep or talking to the Greenturd about ways of cobbling something together for Myles from their bankrupt coffers. This will be sorted in the coming days, and then you can expect DCE to front the media and say he never intended to leave and it was all a media beat up. He's allowing the speculation to run now cos he's waiting for the Titans to table Myles the offer.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Someone told me during the off season that certain players attitudes were getting bigger than the club and I just waved it away as another silly piece of gossip...now I'm starting to believe that they new what they were talking about.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
I think the initial cynical reaction from some on here saying that it was just Orr manipulating the Titans in order to get Myles a new contract is on the money. DCE has shown with his secret recruiting for the Titans that he's concerned with ensuring they have good cattle next year. Myles is a mate and DCE would have been piss.d off that the Titans were shafting him. This is all about Orr holding a gun to the head of the Titans and I'd say DCE has Ok'd it. Clearly he's been prepared to have his reputation further trashed in the interests of a mate. The Titans right now will be digging deep or talking to the Greenturd about ways of cobbling something together for Myles from their bankrupt coffers. This will be sorted in the coming days, and then you can expect DCE to front the media and say he never intended to leave and it was all a media beat up. He's allowing the speculation to run now cos he's waiting for the Titans to table Myles the offer.
Surely if this was the case they'de just keep Myles and let Elgey go...they would still have DCE and Mortimer ?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sam
Someone told me during the off season that certain players attitudes were getting bigger than the club and I just waved it away as another silly piece of gossip...now I'm starting to believe that they new what they were talking about.
Same thing happened at the Panthers, Gould just shafted them, needs to happen with us as well.

Any not on board, seeya!!

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Isn't it funny how this rule comes under the spotlight, and most scrutiny, once it appears Manly might benefit from it.

Would you have expected anything less? Same with Gifty: pretty much as soon as he'd signed with $ouffs they relaxed the rules re retention of long serving players. It was so coldly and cynically delivered by Greenturd that you just_frikken_KNEW they'd waited until we lost him before making the change that would have allowed us to keep him.. Bastards..

Ryan

Journey Man
At least DCE has come out and put this to bed now. NOW can we get back to Carney and that UK bloke?

Mavin

Bencher
At least DCE has come out and put this to bed now. NOW can we get back to Carney and that UK bloke?

You keep mentioning Carney he has 2 jump through NRL hoops 2 get registered.

He was cleared by the Sharks on a technicality I wouldn't be holding my breath for him to be registered.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar

Ryan

Journey Man
You keep mentioning Carney he has 2 jump through NRL hoops 2 get registered.

He was cleared by the Sharks on a technicality I wouldn't be holding my breath for him to be registered.

Carney would be our best option In my opinion. Head screwed on, hes a rep player.

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Wasn't he meant 2 be coming down 2 check out our facilities? The higher his value the less chance the Titans can keep him so we must be in with a great chance.

Imagine if the media got wind of this and followed Elgey and put him on the news checking out our facilities?

Would he cop a barage of criticism from the league world?

Sam

Same thing happened at the Panthers, Gould just shafted them, needs to happen with us as well.

Any not on board, seeya!!
Your right, the time has come to KPI all current roster. We were lucky for years in that poor performances were swept up in the overall will to win and determination of the team as a whole. 7 rounds in and that is no more the case.
Sack the dead wood and bring in a brutal assessment system. It's old school mantra-and guarantee the new age young fellas will churn at the critical assessments of Toovey and bozo.
The players brought this on themselves. NO more kit gloves

sheridanstand78

First Grader
After this game that has been played out at our expense. The club needs to move DCE on right now!!! Someone has to take control of our club because this has made us a total laughing stock now. Enough! !

brad

First Grader
Well I'm shattered again .right kelly listen here enough is enough get rid of all the dead wood now man and let's move ahead , this great old ship since 47 is sick of you stalling her .

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are getting the spoon, no discussion it's ours already.

So , what do we have to lose by playing ALL of our NSW Cup / Under 20's at some stage during the year to see if they are up for FG.

Already we know Jake & Tom are, and Gutho of course .

But given we are going to lose each week, let's have a look at what we have got , who knows they might just surprise !!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20