• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yep spoon has our name on it at the moment. But there is still a lot of dropped balls, missed tackles and injuries left in the year to turn that around. 15th will do this team. Anything more will be exceeding expectations.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We are getting the spoon, no discussion it's ours already.

So , what do we have to lose by playing ALL of our NSW Cup / Under 20's at some stage during the year to see if they are up for FG.

Already we know Jake & Tom are, and Gutho of course .

But given we are going to lose each week, let's have a look at what we have got , who knows they might just surprise !!
No not the spoon . Surely when we get some players back from injury we can win some games. Maybe we can give Vave the NSW big prop a shot but from what I have seen from our NSW cup team no one is really pushing for a call up.
There are some very good players in our under 20's .

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Even after signing a contract with the titans he's still pissing us around.
Fair play - go or stay but make your mind up.
I'm over it a couple of times now.

I find this viewpoint ridiculous. He did make up his mind and the situation now (unless you know something we dont) is in play by the club wanting to retain him. If anything blame the titans for screwing Myles around.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep spoon has our name on it at the moment. But there is still a lot of dropped balls, missed tackles and injuries left in the year to turn that around. 15th will do this team. Anything more will be exceeding expectations.
I'd be over the moon at 15th, but who above us will start losing?

Sharks....no
Titans ....no
Panthers...no ( they are only a month away from almost full strength)
Eels....we can only but dream

That's it, so our main hope is the Eels, they have to keep losing, and we have to win 2 games.......

Mavin

Bencher
I'd be over the moon at 15th, but who above us will start losing?

Sharks....no
Titans ....no
Panthers...no ( they are only a month away from almost full strength)
Eels....we can only but dream

That's it, so our main hope is the Eels, they have to keep losing, and we have to win 2 games.......

I think we are battling with the eels and the raiders

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We haven't fielded anything like a full strength side all year. You guys need to take the noose down and relax.

Unless I'm mistaken last night Matai, DCE, Ferris and Matt were the only starting players to play in position. Add Killer if you like but he's no 5/8 anymore. Stevie was taped together and DCE is clearly not 100%.

How can we seriously compete ? At the moment we're looking like we've only got 11 out there. We're being caught short in defence on a regular basis.

Ryan

Journey Man
Head screwed on, are you serious? Has he actually finished a contract at a club?

I have faith in guys like Lyon, Stewart, Ballin & others to rub off on him, and keep it all professional. Maybe we can get Choc to show Carney the merits of Church?

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Some things are just inevitable. The Eels getting the spoon again this year is one of those things.They can talk themselves up, they can dream of glory but in the end the spoon is their fate.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
I have faith in guys like Lyon, Stewart, Ballin & others to rub off on him, and keep it all professional. Maybe we can get Choc to show Carney the merits of Church?
Do you think Snake is still a great ambassador of the club ?
I would hope so ,but not sure anymore !

Jerry1

First Grader
I find this viewpoint ridiculous. He did make up his mind and the situation now (unless you know something we dont) is in play by the club wanting to retain him. If anything blame the titans for screwing Myles around.
whatever - there will be more people over it than calling me rediculas though.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So do we get a backflip, on the backflip over the original backflip??

Like someone else said can we bring on round 13 so this **** is put to bed.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Well pay it out now then because we are certainties !!
Please we are down on troops at the moment, I believe we will start to gain troops and go on a run..... Fingers crossed sneak into bottom of the eight.... That's what I'm holding hope for...... Way to early to throw your toys out of the cot.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20