• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see him score the final try. Anyone who plays 250 games is someone very special and at times I've criticized him for his game management but never faulted his desire or skill.

Congrats DCE. Captains knock, sealed with a booming try from a Walker special pass.
1624183909634.png

For half backs and five eighths its always about supports. They are there to create the play. If no one is supporting, they look ordinary.
Or running good lines. Cherry is at his best when he stands a little deeper, an then runs onto the ball and has options whether to hit an outside player or turn it back inside. Dez has him playing the right style and has players moving in motion, all in sync. Everyone is on the same page.

Just shows that if he was NSW halfback he would be as good as Cleary. He is a bit of a flat track bully, but pretty much all Halfbacks are.
No way, cleary is the perfect footballer he has it all. Plus his consistency to play at a high level is also what separates the 2. Iv seen Nathan Cleary win games and get his team back into a game. Dce i haven't seem him do this in years! Maybe a field goal. For example a few weeks back against the titans. We are down 10 nil and Foran is absolutely blasting the boys behind the sticks! Then Foran along with turbo lead the team and got back in the game. Once we had the lead dce came alive. Before then he had no input to get us back in the game. He buckles to pressure we have all seen it. Its upto the team to take pressure off him and thats exactly why Des got Foran. Smells like 2011 to me! Foran the better half until the end of season where dce builds into the better half for the finals run!

Dce is building at the right time of the year, he has killed the dogs and tigers but had a terrible origin series against the best of the best. This sharks game i expect him to carry on this form and kill them. BUT! He needs to perform against storm! We can't win a comp without him firing against the big guns

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8