• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mavin

Bencher
In the interview with Gibbsy (2ue) on Wednesday before the story broke he said a lot of things would have 2 change for him 2 stay.

Maybe 1 of them was Zorba 2 be punted.

Peter C

Bencher
Bourbon Beccy suggested the above in the tele today. She finished by stating she hopes the honourable annesley gets his man.

No idea what's going on but there's something going down. Nothing wrong with dce getting cold feet if The circumstances have changed. We have all accepted a job in the past and then changed our minds. Manly developed him from when he was 17 and gave him a chance when no one else did. He doesn't owe the drug riddled mess of a club on the gold Coast a f$$king thing.
Is this the same honourable Annesley, former NSW state minister, who pledged allegiance to Barry O'Farrell and to the people of the electorate of Miranda who voted him in in 2011, only for him to do a backflip and take up the Titans CEO job, and force a by-election which the Libs lost, "nice one Graham".
I don't know whether DCE will change his mind, but it's very naive of the Titans to think they can sign someone so far ahead of the "get out" date and not expect the possibility of a backflip, it happened with Inglis, Tedesco, Papali, Proctor, the Matutia brothers, and the Dogs did it to Fifita. Having someone present to witness DCE's manager say that he will honour the agreement still means jack$hit, while his contract cannot yet be registered by the NRL.

Kue

Reserve Grader
We have been waiting for him to put the rumour to rest and now he has we still won't buy it?

Is that where we are at?

Mavin

Bencher
Seems hope was dashed just as quickly as it appeared. Hopefully it puts an end to everything and we won't have to put up with this rubbish for the next 6 weeks before round 13.

Exactly now just get on with the job of signing some quality players.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wasn't he meant 2 be coming down 2 check out our facilities? The higher his value the less chance the Titans can keep him so we must be in with a great chance.

Regardless of this weeks shenanigans , I'd reckon that's still happening!!

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Wasn't he meant 2 be coming down 2 check out our facilities? The higher his value the less chance the Titans can keep him so we must be in with a great chance.

Unless we get DCE and Myles. Then the Titans will through the cheque book at him.

Brooke

Bencher
What if he were to say he was doing it for his family? That usually seems to do the trick.
That's it. His partner has recently had their 2nd baby. Two small children , they really need to stay close to her family. He might cop a bit of flack initially but people will get over it.

Kevinward777

First Grader
DCE looked very uncomfortable when questioned about the backflip. Had to be pushed and prodded several times about putting the speculation to bed and the best he offered up was that nothing had changed thus far. Definitely something brewing.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
God forbid, my comments might come across as adding to a conspiracy theory but simplicity is the key in these things.

Could it not be as simple as Kelly was making preparations to persuade DCE (unbeknowns to him at the time) with a backflip offer.

Z gets wind of it and before the offer was public Z leaks in an attempt to scuttle the deal because he doesnt want DCE to backflip & return to Manly.

This might be close to the mark, though I would imagine that DCE would have known that the club was putting an offer on the table but was asked to keep it quiet (i.e. out of the media). But I also wouldn't put it past PP to leak it to the media first in a bid to screw it up. PP is close to our veterans who blamed DCE for Gifty not getting a contract offer and was probably very happy when DCE signed with the Tits.

Talk of a backflip wouldn't be sitting well with some people right now and if he does remain a Sea Eagle some will not be happy campers.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
Media reaction was pretty positive to previous backflips, particularly the brothers from Newcastle. Seems like the media pressure was more on them to stay than to honour their deals.

The thing about the above players is their backflips were known about after they had re-signed and not when they "might be thinking about it".

I don't think Inglis was the same situation though. Pretty sure that was posr season and he agreed to terms with the broncos but didn't actually sign (something about a flight getting delayed right Greg?).

tookey

First Grader
This might be close to the mark, though I would imagine that DCE would have known that the club was putting an offer on the table but was asked to keep it quiet (i.e. out of the media). But I also wouldn't put it past PP to leak it to the media first in a bid to screw it up. PP is close to our veterans who blamed DCE for Gifty not getting a contract offer and was probably very happy when DCE signed with the Tits.

Talk of a backflip wouldn't be sitting well with some people right now and if he does remain a Sea Eagle some will not be happy campers.
For anyone at the club that doesn't want him to backflip they can leave now

Jerry1

First Grader
Even after signing a contract with the titans he's still pissing us around.
Fair play - go or stay but make your mind up.
I'm over it a couple of times now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18