• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Pretty sure chez will want to win the battle of the 7’s, lay the platform for his SOO campaign, works well in our favour this weekend, I expect chez to have a big one on top of regaining his mojo, returning to the winners circle and wanting to claim the points over Cleary, hope he has his kicking boots on, if he nails his kicking game, it will be huge for us.

DCE needs to get the silly attempts at niggle that seem to have crept into his game ... gives away too many penalties (along with Jake)

Now being tipped on going to Souths to play with Bennett.
Was this from Freddy and Joey’s weekly video? When they mentioned they heard this after Chez had played under Bennett during SOO, I thought you pair have been on the turps, the old man isn’t there in 2022!

Now being tipped on going to Souths to play with Bennett.

Sounds like the old if you haven't heard a rumour by 9am, start one.

I can't see DCE going anywhere while under contract, who is going to pay more then what he is on now and I doubt the club would pay half for him to play elsewhere. It would cost more with signing a replacement and paying part of his contract to play elsewhere.

He might go to the new Brisbane team after his current deal but you would think they would want to build a team of players that aren't about to retire.

DCE has made more money in his career so far, than many of us will make in our lifetimes. His kids are settled here. His wife grew up here. Fox already has plans for him post retirement. If I was in his position I'd be taking a pay cut to stay a one club player and hopefully bring a premiership to the club that afforded me a wonderful lifestyle in gods country. Money is important but what's an extra 5-10% on your bank balance vs your legacy.

DCE has made more money in his career so far, than many of us will make in our lifetimes. His kids are settled here. His wife grew up here. Fox already has plans for him post retirement. If I was in his position I'd be taking a pay cut to stay a one club player and hopefully bring a premiership to the club that afforded me a wonderful lifestyle in gods country. Money is important but what's an extra 5-10% on your bank balance vs your legacy.
Pay cut is a dirty word :)

DCe always plays well just before origin. DCe has rarely had to play for a contract. id suggest if he is negotiating moving on his form will be pretty good to maybe get an upgrade or the same money but for longer

if he plans on staying then he will follow turbo around

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10