• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it's Bs just thought I'd bring it to my fellow forum members.He's the club Capt and family friends settled in area.Would be a step back for him I'd say,plus leaving turbos ,Foz ect can't see it happening

Kents strike rate is 5%
I think DCE and the entire Manly side looked super happy on Saturday....this is when these media clowns come out to disrupt the harmony....as an example, Brisbane probably would like Schu , Guoc and Paeseka too, but that's a long way off a done deal.
I mean if Manly had not won a game yet, I am highly doubtful Kent would have thrown this out there....yes Brisbane would like him, along with several other clubs...

Ah, yeah right!
The crap he cops on here for “not delivering for his pay grade” would be ten fold up there.
They wouldn't be paying him what we are paying him, it'd be something more realistic. We'd be paying some of his freight if he did go though, no doubt about that.

He’s done so well to drag us out of the slums as captain, he has a great group of players and mates around him. I’m sure he wants to get a premiership as captain of Manly after all the hard work.
Not sure walking into the fire pit that is the broncos would be the smartest idea in the back end of your career.

Btw I think this is all just bull crap paper talk to sell a story as usual anyway.

Oh no! just read further on the BroncosHQ fan forum and someone there suggested that Manly are interested in Milf for $450k a year...
I think he could be a decent purchase on minimum coin

Every time I see him on field he looks burnt out, maybe a change of scenery would be good so long as he is barred from crossing Pittwater Rd into Brookvale maccas

Last edited:
I think he could be a decent purchase on minimum coin

Every time I see him on field he looks burnt out, maybe a change of scenery would be good so long as he is barred from crossing Pittwater Rd into Brookvale maccas
I understand your thinking, but I would rather we retain Dylan. At least we know what we are getting. Signing Milf is way too speculative for me.

I agree he looks burnt out / depressed. I wonder whether he should have a spell from professional RL for a bit and see if he can rediscover his love for the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8