• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Sporting News advising DCE may ask for a release if Trent Barrett leaves hahahahahaha. Broncos apparently want him! WOW what a circus our club has become......although it's only a hunch Buzz has, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to release him?? We have Cade Cust, Luke Metcalfe, Tom Wright & now Kane Elgey!!! All would be loving the idea & itching to get to 1st Grade. We'd have a very interesting young back line if it was to happen.....
Tom T
J Anderson
M Suli
B Kelly
T Wright
K Elgey
L Metcalf / C Cust........speed to burn & a 'fistful of dollars' left.

Media tactic to mess with the team morale to make sure we bomb our last two games and get the spoon.

Coincidence our last game is against the Broncos? Nice little ride that lasts to round 25.

DCE ain't going anywhere

Gorman pulled the Team onto the 'same page' today.:lipssealed:

That show is just a fluff piece to pad out the FoxNRL content :makeup:
I've only seen it a couple of times but it was actually a lot better than the usual fox shows featuring simpletons such as Hooper and Rothfield. They had quite interesting interviews with Marty Taupau and Tha Monstar Jesse Williams.

I've only seen it a couple of times but it was actually a lot better than the usual fox shows featuring simpletons such as Hooper and Rothfield. They had quite interesting interviews with Marty Taupau and Tha Monstar Jesse Williams.
It's basically a football show designed for women, just like the Queenslanders Only show, which is designed for Queenslanders,have never had an interest in either program, would not be surprised if either show is dumped next year.

You're taking the piss aren't you?

What attitude? Saying he'd be flattered if he received an offer?

Save your angst for players who are leaving like Taupau and Walker, mate.

Or is DCE now scum because he stuck up for Barrett?

just because the sensationalist press says Marty & The Phantom are leaving doesn't make it so .... same same with DCE

Just on halfbacks ..... good ones are very rare.

As an example, Parramatta who have more money than sense have bought, bribed, poached and stolen some 35 halfbacks since Stirlo retired .... and are yet to get any long term value from any of them ...

Just food for thought ..

Buzz is hallucinating Jack Bird back to Sharks, Val Holmes to Cows and Chez to Broncs this week :drunk:

Buzz also picked Kearney as the Coach of the year :rofl:

Kent mentioned Seibold, but Bazz is sticking with Kearney
So we are losing dce tapau Walker lane Jono wright Lewis brown
We will have a ****load under the cap to buy a few players this year

So we are losing dce tapau Walker lane Jono wright Lewis brown
We will have a ****load under the cap to buy a few players this year
Only problem is mate, there are no good half backs, or centres or props available. Would be crazy to let those 3 go, but Im not buying any of it, usual BS written by wanker journos. Marty and AFB are second and third this year in post contact meters. We only look good on the back of their go forward. Its just we are mentally weak and cannot play for 80 mins. If we could we would be in top 4

I think dce is a great player but. He isnt captain material. If we had a real captain , we wouldnt have lost those games againts penrith and goldcoast. The captain should be that well respected that the team will put there body's on the line in defence. Atm theres zero line defence and this comes down to dce drilling this players to hold steady.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka

Will be our team next season. I have heard / read we've got another solid signing to announce , and I have a feeling people will be happy with them.

We'll have heaps of depth in Hodkinson, Perrett, T. Wright, Gosweiski, Suli, M. Wright, Sipley and many others.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6