• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chez now on 'The Fan' talking about his first GF in 2011 :)

I put $50 on him to score a try, and he did :clap::inlove:

I have great DCE memories. I was there in 2011 and 2013. The only thing that sweetened the bitterness of 2013 was I had $50 on chez to win the Clive Churchill haha. Other than that it was a ****ed day

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/12/18/who-would-you-rather-mitchell-pearce-or-daly-cherry-evans/

Who would you rather? Mitchell Pearce or Daly Cherry-Evans
By Jacks / Roar Pro

19 hours ago
images

Suck it Pearce :finger:

I remember an Av Bulldogs function up at the Arms where DCE came along and spoke openly and well about the team, I think it was 2010 or even 2011. I kept thinking "geez this bloke is something special, eloquent and great footy brain" it wasn't the 10 beers talking! Bomber Peard was also a guest speaker and although time has caught up with the bloke he was still a legend! Dim Sim can put on a good day ... Anyway, DCE is good.

Pearce is like Peter Handscomb. Handscomb who at Sheffield shield level dominates but gets found out when he moves up a level.
At club level from rounds 1-26, I see them being pretty equal but Pearce is probably more consistent. As soon as it is a big game, I am backing DCE every single time. The game DCE played in Origin 3 this year was so far superior to any Origin game that Pearce had played in his 18 appearances it is not funny. In fact, I’d go as far as to say that if DCE was from NsW, Pearce would not have gotten a look in and NSW would have won plenty more games with DCE at half.
I also have to call the article out on saying Pearce is a better club man. Historically his off field behaviour is sloppy and apparently he is back on the sauce and being a dumb sht. If true, hardly the role model for the younger guys coming through.

They would have been a good combo I reckon. It's a pity we didn't snare Pearce.

Pearce is like Peter Handscomb. .
Can't agree.
Pearce does move out of his crease and at least looks like a footballer.
Handscomb has been screwed in the head. His technique is unacceptable for any level of cricket. Whoever was/is his coach shares a lot of the blame. He is now so worried about his technique that he is not "in the moment". When batting you want your movements to be automatic; muscle memory must take over and you get 'in the zone'.
He is a good fieldsman but his batting needs to revert to a normal stance which allows every shot to be played. Currently he is limited to dabs behind the wicket.
(I know, this should be on the cricket Forum).

Can't agree.
Pearce does move out of his crease and at least looks like a footballer.
Handscomb has been screwed in the head. His technique is unacceptable for any level of cricket. Whoever was/is his coach shares a lot of the blame. He is now so worried about his technique that he is not "in the moment". When batting you want your movements to be automatic; muscle memory must take over and you get 'in the zone'.
He is a good fieldsman but his batting needs to revert to a normal stance which allows every shot to be played. Currently he is limited to dabs behind the wicket.
(I know, this should be on the cricket Forum).
Think the Aussie batting coach is Graeme hick.
He was predominantly a front foot player susceptible to caught behind and dropped from the team, he is now predominantly a back foot player and susceptible to lbw, even langer said he is not watching the ball and play back when he should be on the front foot and visa versa

Last edited:
Think the Aussie batting coach is Graeme hick.
He was predominantly a front foot player susceptible to caught behind and dropped from the team, he is now predominantly a back foot player and susceptible to lbw, even langer said he is not watching the ball and play back when he should be on the front foot and visa versa
Yeah. I was gobsmacked when I heard Langer, in defending Handscombe, state: He doesn't have a problem with his technique . . . he has a problem watching the ball!
Wow. The most important of all batting necessities and he can't do it? And this guy is a Test player?

Yeah. I was gobsmacked when I heard Langer, in defending Handscombe, state: He doesn't have a problem with his technique . . . he has a problem watching the ball!
Wow. The most important of all batting necessities and he can't do it? And this guy is a Test player?

From what I have seen in the two tests so far, if Peter Handscomb is deemed good enough to be a test batsman then just how bad are Australia's batting stocks right now?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6