• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
was shown a lesson by two inexperienced young Titans halves on half his salary.
Half his salary? Hardly. Taylor is on a cool million and unlike DCE he has achieved nothing in the game as yet.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/as...titans-on-threeyear-deal-20171025-gz7lxo.html

"GOLD COAST: Ash Taylor insists he never gave an NRL return to Brisbane serious thought, saying his chance to own Gold Coast's fortunes was the reason for staying put.

"Taylor on Wednesday signed a three-year extension with the Titans, reported to be worth $1 million a season,"

When they watch the video today at Narra it'll stand out like dogs balls DCE was shown a lesson by two inexperienced young Titans halves on half his salary. They may as well watch an episode of Gilligan's Island... Far more entertaining.

You mean that show where they 'almost' keep getting rescued but something goes wrong at the last minute?

Sounds a bit too close to home for me!

I think he should have just shut up. No good comes from talking to the media about the people who pay your salary.

Totally agree absolutely should of shut up !

The fact is he is a player employed by the club to do just that play. All professional Team sportsman around the world have had to deal with a change of coach at some stage and get on with it. You don't criticise your employer no matter what happens. Yes personally you may be disappointed but just keep it to yourself and do what you are paid for and that is win games !!!

In other codes (eg. Soccer in Europe) they change coaches at least once or twice a season at some clubs ! Its just part of the game and players just get on with it ! not start giving their bloody opinions to the media. They are employed by the club not the coach !!

Also whats this BS about players coming out stating what a great guy he is. Respect him is all you need to do not become his best friend ! Fair dinkum !

DCE is a champion half. We are lucky to have him. He and the Trbojevics win most of the games we win and contribute heavily their best to those we don't. But they aren't getting much support from many of the other players and I can understand their frustration. Look at the face of the Trbojevic brothers after a game. They would like to snarl about the efforts of other players and the club. DCE is trying his best to be supportive of the players around him but you can see he's getting seriously annoyed.

DCE's words in the post match presser when he interrupted Barrett were telling. He's clearly frustrated, and that's just from the teams performance.

Love him or hate him, one thing I've always admired about Cherry is that even if he is in poor personal form.....he never stops trying his guts out to make something happen on the field. He won't die wondering.

Its easy when you have halves operating effectively. We don't have that. We have DCE, who is heavily marked, and Walker, an outstanding centre but not a 5/8 as has been shown time and again. It wasn't DCE who lost the game for Manly. And it wasn't the Trbojevics. Keep looking and you'll find the problems, but its not those three.

That is one of our biggest issues team wise and I've been saying it for weeks. We are playing with 1 half, 3 centres and a running fullback who more often than not is being forced to forgo that running in order to play in the line as an extra play maker.

Hodko obviously isn't the answer to having another good half. Skills wise and experience, yes he ticks the boxes. But his knees are shot which limits his speed and mobility and his best bet seems to be as the backup hooker. Hopefully come 2019 with LG we can start playing with two halves again. As you said, Cherry is heavily marked simply because he is our only play maker. Shut him down and you shut Manly down.

He can't do it on his own. Walks is doing OK, but he's playing exactly like what he is, an out of position centre. Even Blocker said on Friday when he put in a grubber for DCE, it should be the other way around. If a boofhead front rower like Roach can see it.....

Hodgko reminds me of Willame when he first started and he was playing on the wing. We took 14 games when he played for us to win one. It would seem that every time he comes on for his 15 - 20 mins we leak tries like a leaky tap. Not saying he's responsible but every game it happens. Feel sorry for him actually. Old and slow!

Hodgko reminds me of Willame when he first started and he was playing on the wing. We took 14 games when he played for us to win one. It would seem that every time he comes on for his 15 - 20 mins we leak tries like a leaky tap. Not saying he's responsible but every game it happens. Feel sorry for him actually. Old and slow!
Except wiliame can run really fast, but can’t catch.

Hokko ambles along like a sloth, but has decent hands.

Their jinx-like status is similar.

DCE will be on .... oops, totally forgotten the name of it. Is there a Ladies Who League? Anyhoo - Wednesday night show on Fox footy. 7.30 I think.
Someone who isn't playing Hearthstone while 360 is on in the background will definitely be able to clarify.

But what did he get? Pauline Hanson in a too two playing hooker for the rorters/
Buzz is hallucinating Jack Bird back to Sharks, Val Holmes to Cows and Chez to Broncs this week :drunk:

Buzz also picked Kearney as the Coach of the year :rofl:

Kent mentioned Seibold, but Bazz is sticking with Kearney

So Sporting News advising DCE may ask for a release if Trent Barrett leaves hahahahahaha. Broncos apparently want him! WOW what a circus our club has become......although it's only a hunch Buzz has, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to release him?? We have Cade Cust, Luke Metcalfe, Tom Wright & now Kane Elgey!!! All would be loving the idea & itching to get to 1st Grade. We'd have a very interesting young back line if it was to happen.....
Tom T
J Anderson
M Suli
B Kelly
T Wright
K Elgey
L Metcalf / C Cust........speed to burn & a 'fistful of dollars' left.

Half his salary? Hardly. Taylor is on a cool million and unlike DCE he has achieved nothing in the game as yet.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/as...titans-on-threeyear-deal-20171025-gz7lxo.html

"GOLD COAST: Ash Taylor insists he never gave an NRL return to Brisbane serious thought, saying his chance to own Gold Coast's fortunes was the reason for staying put.

"Taylor on Wednesday signed a three-year extension with the Titans, reported to be worth $1 million a season,"
Amazing what you can pay players when the NRL own the team....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8