• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mavin? Or Dessert Boot?
or Lil_wayne? They were all one and the same.

Yep was sprung by one of the mods. Maybe SER8, can't remember.

And was adamant that he knew DCE was not backflipping.

Good times.
It was actually Chip and Chase who caught on to him first and brought it to the attention of the other mods but I actually caught him out logging in and out as the different users replying to each other in the "ELGEY" thread and outed him in this very thread:

http://silvertails.net/threads/the-daly-cherrygraph.45874/page-278#post-703211

or Lil_wayne? They were all one and the same.

It was actually Chip and Chase who caught on to him first and brought it to the attention of the other mods but I actually caught him out logging in and out as the different users replying to each other in the "ELGEY" thread and outed him in this very thread:

http://silvertails.net/threads/the-daly-cherrygraph.45874/page-278#post-703211

Classic in the Elgey thread. Mavin and DBK having a conversation with each other hahaha

DCE: 'Finals charge isn't over'
Words: Wayne Cousins (@wcousins69)

Thu 30th June, 10:30AM

Manly half-back Daly Cherry-Evans says the team needs to continue to reproduce the high standard shown against the Nth Qld Cowboys.

“”We definitely believe the run home is favourable for us. If we can uphold those standards as a paying group, I dare say we will more than we lose for the back end of the season,’’ he said.

Cherry-Evans admitted it was ‘foreign territory’ for many in the team of losing seven straight matches but says the finals campaign is not over.

DCE: 'Finals charge isn't over'
Words: Wayne Cousins (@wcousins69)

Thu 30th June, 10:30AM

Manly half-back Daly Cherry-Evans says the team needs to continue to reproduce the high standard shown against the Nth Qld Cowboys.

“”We definitely believe the run home is favourable for us. If we can uphold those standards as a paying group, I dare say we will more than we lose for the back end of the season,’’ he said.

Cherry-Evans admitted it was ‘foreign territory’ for many in the team of losing seven straight matches but says the finals campaign is not over.
A 'paying group'. There's the problem right there.

Anyone else think DCE may be kinda "on the nose" a little with the Club for failing to deliver? Last year I remember him saying he would be "honoured" to take over the captaincy post-Killer but in his interview this week he seemed uncomfortable when asked about it and he nominated Buhrer and Jake.
Also a Sportal (most likely inaccurate) article, this week said that DCE was unpopular amongst the Club including amongst the playing group. I thought this was odd as none of the old brigade play anymore and those were the boys he had issues with. Personally prefer halves as captains as it forces them to talk and bark orders on the field, DCE is also very well spoken for media duties. Let's hope all this is just BS though and will go away when we're at the top again.

Sportal or Lurker or any other nameless git is just part of the Click Bait Brigade.:wondering:

Snake will be gone next year, the last of the bully boys who tried to muscle Chez to keep their aging clique together:cool:

A half back without a 5/8 and a weak forward pack wil always struggle. Plus the ongoing syndesmosis that Chez suffered has limited his kicks in play.@:cool:

When Killer moved to 5/8 and the forwards started to gel, Chez was freed up from tackling and Manly looked cohesive once more :)

The Tall Poppy Syndrome will have Chez lambasted for being his own man and maximizing his income, for all time.@:rolleyes:

DCE is great!! He's Manly's future. He needs our full support! We should all get that Cherry Ripe girl to make us signs!

Remember when people were saying we kept the wrong half ?? Now look at it with the benefit of hindsight (and laugh at the poor Eels).

Wow...more excuses being made for cherry. He is naturally a running half, not a distributor. It's why he is struggling to get accustomed to his role. Even so, Manly really needs him to learn & take control. Trying his heart out every week, won't justify his price tag.

Iv been thinking he may be on the nose with the playing group for awhile. It would certainly explain why he will miss the captaincy and it would also explain his reluctance to bark orders on the field.

Put it like this, if someone at work demanded 5 times what you earn and got it. Would you be happy? Especially when said person is not living up to his own hype or price tag.

And our forward pack has been a shining light this year. The Emergence of Lussick in particular is a cause for optimism in the future and obviously Jake. We are also in the top half of the table for metres gained..

Let's just hope with a natural 5/8th in place dce can settle and play more to his price tag. But I for one will be happy for the captaincy to go to young Jake who is obviously very popular with the playing group.

DCE is great!! He's Manly's future. He needs our full support! We should all get that Cherry Ripe girl to make us signs!

Remember when people were saying we kept the wrong half ?? Now look at it with the benefit of hindsight (and laugh at the poor Eels).
Maybe we shouldn't of kept either? Definitely the correct decision not getting Foran. But there is no guarantees our million dollar boy will deliver. I'm mean surely you don't think he is playing anywhere near what he should be.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8