• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I reckon if we merge this thread with the other threads on DCE (staying, going, good riddance) it would break the forum record held by Foz!

It now has the 19th highest number of replies of any thread on silvertails. At this rate the Kieron Forum will be surpassed by Sunday. lol

Last edited:
You didn't?
No.
Just referring to JT as a future immortal in a reply to another post on this thread.
DCE isn't in the class of those currently ahead of him. I think DCE as a future immortal is way premature at this stage. Perhaps an immortal in "the days of our (halves) lives" soap opera which has been played out over the past few months, starring Foz and DCE, more likely.

I remember the Foran deal at the Eels got denied by all and sundry, and Joe Kelly came out and publicly stated that Foran gave him his word that he had not signed elsewhere. Two weeks later Foran signed with the Eels. The fact that the Titans are coming out making statements tells me that it's more than a made up rumour. It's probably not over the line yet, and may not eventuate, but I do think it's being discussed.

I remember the Foran deal at the Eels got denied by all and sundry, and Joe Kelly came out and publicly stated that Foran gave him his word that he had not signed elsewhere. Two weeks later Foran signed with the Eels. The fact that the Titans are coming out making statements tells me that it's more than a made up rumour. It's probably not over the line yet, and may not eventuate, but I do think it's being discussed.

Whether or not it is true, the fact that that Titans CEO made a statement made a statement makes me think the Titans club are a little nervous.

Lets see what gets said at the post game interview (which you would think is inevitable tonight.)

Whether or not it is true, the fact that that Titans CEO made a statement made a statement makes me think the Titans club are a little nervous.

Lets see what gets said at the post game interview (which you would think is inevitable tonight.)

I agree this has put DCE in the corner when he is asked the question he can't say no comment (as people will take that as he has changed his mind) he has 2 say yes or no it will be very interesting.

The telling thing tonight will be the Post match interview.

He will be interviewed (nine will lap it up and talk about it in pre, during and post match).

He will likely give a scripted response. However if he mentions anything about being aware of the rd13 rule, the fact that he enjoys being at manly or makes no comment on the situaton, then you can be assured speculation will sky rocket on saturday.

If filter or finch were good journalists, they will target questions about ways he can leave, or harping on the fact he previously said he agreed to stay/loves being in manly. Try to crack the script.

Manly arnt even commenting on the situation which is interesting, but then again its probably something we need to get used to in the kelly/Penn era. They have been a closed book this whole year.

2gb reported post game last week that DCE declined requests to be interviewed after the loss to Penrith. Me think it'll be more of the same tonight.

SOME senior figures at Manly still don’t want Daly Cherry-Evans at the Sea Eagles next year - despite his stunning plans to backflip on his massive deal at the Titans next season.

Forget the denials, DCE is having second thoughts about accepting the Titans contract and will soon begin talks with Manly about staying.

But some officials at Brookvale see DCE as a disruptive figure off the field and want him out.

However with the club also losing brilliant five-eight Kieran Foran, they will reluctantly make the star halfback an upgraded offer to stay.

What has prompted the backflip?

Much of it revolves around a power struggle between the Titans and DCE’s handlers, Pacific Sports Management.

The Titans believe PSM has too much pull at their club through DCE and several other key players.

They decided not to re-sign another PSM client, Nate Myles, who just happens to be a great pal of Cherry-Evans and one of the main reasons he was moving north.

Manly have now started negotiations with Myles, still a fine forward on his day even though he is somewhat past his best.

If Manly can land Myles, DCE is almost certain to stay.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...mour-file---friday/14fz19f3pzrui1vil6sku3kckz

2gb reported post game last week that DCE declined requests to be interviewed after the loss to Penrith. Me think it'll be more of the same tonight.
well that will only add to the speculation. If this is all a beat up he will come out and squash it straight away. If he says nothing then there is a bit of truth to it all.

well that will only add to the speculation. If this is all a beat up he will come out and squash it straight away. If he says nothing then there is a bit of truth to it all.
Why doesn't he just come out and say it is bullcrap. It would be end of story and the rumors would be put to bed. The longer he stays silent the more it seems there is some truth to the story.

Why doesn't he just come out and say it is bullcrap. It would be end of story and the rumors would be put to bed. The longer he stays silent the more it seems there is some truth to the story.

It's attention. Gen Y at it again. People are getting sucked in. Can we FINALLY move on and discuss some appropriate alternatives again? I seriously hope Kelly's not putting talks on hold in hopes DCE remains....could REALLY screw us over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8