• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's attention. Gen Y at it again. People are getting sucked in. Can we FINALLY move on and discuss some appropriate alternatives again? I seriously hope Kelly's not putting talks on hold in hopes DCE remains....could REALLY screw us over.
Lol Ryan no generation battles please! Don't use footballers as the stereotype of a generation. Or i'll use Hoppa to stereotype gen x and zorba to stereotype baby boomers

It's attention. Gen Y at it again. People are getting sucked in. Can we FINALLY move on and discuss some appropriate alternatives again? I seriously hope Kelly's not putting talks on hold in hopes DCE remains....could REALLY screw us over.

No he's not he's putting them on hold for Foran.

Could screw us over?? A bit late for that.

Maybe it's true but not finalised yet. He wouldn't come out speaking and jeopardise his Titans contract if the Manly one is not yet 100%. It doesn't mean he doesnt want to backflip, just still getting sorted.
Wishful thinking I know.

Why doesn't he just come out and say it is bullcrap. It would be end of story and the rumors would be put to bed. The longer he stays silent the more it seems there is some truth to the story.

Cause what you don't know is that this is all an elborate plan by @Dan to get more traffic to silvertails. ;)

He has a deal with DCE to keep quiet about the rumour so the posts keep piling up. :D

Gee this thread could even eclipse the Kieran Forum, and it's only been going 24 hours.

So a little math

Assuming that the Kieron Forum doesnt recieve any more posts, and we keep tracking at the rate we are going (roughly 32 posts per hour on average).

THis will eclipse the Keiron Forum at roughly 11pm on Monday :D

Cause what you don't know is that this is all an elborate plan by @Dan to get more traffic to silvertails. ;)

He has a deal with DCE to keep quiet about the rumour so the posts keep piling up. :D

I estimate that if DCE did speak up about the rumour the posts in this thread would actually increase.

Seems to me that Daly deep in his heart of hearts would much prefer to stay at Manly, perhaps even the appeal of being a one club man is there too. The silence on his and the club's behalf is probably just prudence. The club would be silly to publicly announce anything other than he's definitely gone or he's definitely staying, as would Daly. Their silence implies to me that there is still a lot of uncertainty.

The Titans on the other hand, by publicly denying the backflip, are using the media as a powerful tool to put pressure on Daly to honour the contract. His mum is the most interesting piece of the puzzle, it could be that she is so desperately wanting him to move closer to her that she's not wanting it to be true, or it could be that it's not true and she's flustered by the insinuation.

Either way it seems pretty clear that Nate Myles is the piece of the puzzle that needs to fall one way or another before this gets resolved.

And on another note, I am disgusted by the way the NRL has jumped in to take over the Titans. It is a massive conflict of interest and hugely unfair to the other 15 clubs.

Why did DCE refuse to speak last week and why was Myles pulled from speaking this morning??
If its BS, pretty simple way of putting a stop to it all.

Can someone please link this video to DCE, hopefully he can complete the backflip ASAP and we can get back to winning another premiership

Seems to me that Daly deep in his heart of hearts would much prefer to stay at Manly, perhaps even the appeal of being a one club man is there too. The silence on his and the club's behalf is probably just prudence. The club would be silly to publicly announce anything other than he's definitely gone or he's definitely staying, as would Daly. Their silence implies to me that there is still a lot of uncertainty.

The Titans on the other hand, by publicly denying the backflip, are using the media as a powerful tool to put pressure on Daly to honour the contract. His mum is the most interesting piece of the puzzle, it could be that she is so desperately wanting him to move closer to her that she's not wanting it to be true, or it could be that it's not true and she's flustered by the insinuation.

Either way it seems pretty clear that Nate Myles is the piece of the puzzle that needs to fall one way or another before this gets resolved.

And on another note, I am disgusted by the way the NRL has jumped in to take over the Titans. It is a massive conflict of interest and hugely unfair to the other 15 clubs.

I have no issue with the NRL taking over the Titans in the short to medium term. They have a sh!tload at stake. TV rights anyone? If a team folds and there is one less game a week that would have massive impacts I would assume. As long as they are playing by the rules and adhering the salary cap I see no problem. I have seen nothing to suggest they are not doing this. But maybe if I put on my tin foil hat I might start seeing things differently.

Post match interview tonight:

Freddy: "Great game Cherry and a great win, you look like your back!"
DCE: "Thanks Freddy, great to get a win up, all the boys played well."
Freddy: "Speaking of being back...are you backflipping on the Titans"
DCE: "Ha ha, I was never going Freddy. I talked them into a massive offer as soon as I heard the NRL was bank rolling them. Then waited until every other decent half was off the market, now I'm telling them to get stuffed. The NRL has s*** on Manly for years. This was my way of getting a little pay back. The fact Myles and Elgey are coming with me was the icing on the cake!"

The interview is then interrupted by breaking news that Brad Arthur has stepped down at Parramatta to go back to assistant at Manly. The Eels are quick to confirm Ricky Stuart will be back as his replacement. Suck s*** Foz and Choc.

Hey...a bloke's allowed to dream isn't he?

The quiet before the storm.

Just wondering if Toovey will actually be in the know when questioned at the post game presser tonight remembering he was unaware of the going ons with recruitment when last questioned about DCE? Will they show him and DCE in the middle of the footy field with smiles on their face this time around?

Interesting few hours ahead.

The quiet before the storm.

Just wondering if Toovey will actually be in the know when questioned at the post game presser tonight remembering he was unaware of the going ons with recruitment when last questioned about DCE? Will they show him and DCE in the middle of the footy field with smiles on their face this time around?

Interesting few hours ahead.
Tooves did say at one stage that he expected the withdrawn offer would be back on the table at some point.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8