• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ShakeySeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Spoke to Greg Bird at the pub last night and asked him about if he was coming to manly and about DCE. He laughed and said if DCE stays with manly he will sign with them also. I really think this will happen with a lot of the players manly are trying to sign. Throw everything at him I say. Pay more than the titans are offering if we have to. I really hope management don't stuff this up. No one will sign with manly with carney as our half and we will have to pay overs for everyone. Seemed like Bird knew something about the DCE situation but wouldn't tell me. I'm still holding hope.

What pub was this at mate?

I think DCE is just pushing the envelope in terms of publicity, but Joke and Biro ****ed him around, and now he is doing exactly the same thing back at them.

Yes we the fans pay the price for this never ending story, but collateral damage is all we are seen as by Biro/Joke (membership cancels/ not turning up to games) and we are mostly irrelevant to DCE as he will have "new" fans no matter where he plays.

I say thanks to DCE for his time at Manly, and good luck to him with whatever he decides.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Yes we the fans pay the price for this never ending story, but collateral damage is all we are seen as by Biro/Joke (membership cancels/ not turning up to games) and we are mostly irrelevant to DCE as he will have "new" fans no matter where he plays.
Fans or "so-called fans"?

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I have absolutely no inside info on this. I am just responding to a gut feeling based on reports I keep reading. To me there are two outstanding issues that will determine if DCE stays. First is Lussick signing with Manly. That seems highly likely. Second is if Manly are able to raise something at least in the ball park of the Titans offer. My reading of what DCE is saying is that he is still open for such an offer to be made. If so he'll stay, if not he'll go. I think he wants to stay but on his terms. Its how the Manly admin deal with this that will determine the outcome.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The whole affair about him backflipping is that he hasn't closed the door on anything Saying nothing has changed is just saying how it is cause nothing has changed and till that round 13 deadline happens then something will have changed then we will know
So it appears the door is always open till then

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
If we can't raise any TPA's then how far do we stretch our cap to retain one player ? I'd like DCE to stay but not at the risk of making us uncompetitive. If it starts to drift towards 1.2 million we could probably buy one experienced player and possibly to quality rookies. Or as others have suggested we could move Jamie to 5/8 and bring Hiku into his best position, this would also give us the financial option of another quality forward if we so choose.
I'm starting to feel we'll be ok with whatever happens.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18