• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Saw him on Nine News. He answered one question about his health to a reporter, then she asked if he thought he'd play, rather than say the obvious "I hope to blah blah" he said something along the lines of "I've answered enough for today. That will be all."
Sorry, but such a prat. I think he thinks he handles the media very well but he comes off looking like a .... prat.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Life must be tough buying a 1.5 mil house as 26 year-old footballer
Should be the preserve of 26 year-olds whose parents are well-heeled. Upstart footy players!

he comes off looking like a .... prat.
Or like someone keen to avoid more media questioning? If his future was set in stone why would he need to avoid that...?? lol

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Should be the preserve of 26 year-olds whose parents are well-heeled. Upstart footy players!
Please don't ruin my negativity. Let me wallow in jealousy at not being to afford a $1.5 mil house.
I used to walk 20 kilometres in bare feet over sharp stones to get to school you know. I had to eat paper for lunch. I once got a paper cut on my tongue.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Please don't ruin my negativity. Let me wallow in jealousy at not being to afford a $1.5 mil house.
I used to walk 20 kilometres in bare feet over sharp stones to get to school you know. I had to eat paper for lunch. I once got a paper cut on my tongue.

Luxury !!!!!

brad

First Grader
Agreed, time to move on from the old halves and concentrate on finding some new ones. Way things are going we will get 10000 posts in before we sign any.
And all on silvertails forum because we are legends and follow a great side..

Mavin

Bencher
That makes no sense. He is sick of the speculation and that is the reason why he hasn't done the one thing that would END it?

And who has said that he called the Titans to say that he's definitely coming? The press? The Titans? That has been pure innuendo. Even if the Titans said he called them, was that just their interpretation of him calling up to say "nothing has changed"? Bear in mind this is the same club that came out and said they'd signed Lyon while he was still contracted to us.

If DCE is definitely going to the Tits all he has to do is come out and say in no uncertain terms that he's doing just that. Given that he hasn't, and that the club is signing his friends, and have upgraded their offer, it is pretty clear that he is at least tempted to stay. He may not, but he is definitely thinking about it.

What he has 2 come out and say the words you want 2 hear? He owes you nothing he has told everybody that he is going (I believe him) if he changes his mind (which I hope he does and is entitled 2) he will then tell us.

I take a mans word until he tells me otherwise. Signing his friends lol he seems 2 have gone alright in life without Myles and Lussick holding his hand he's a big boy.

Shoe1

Journey Man
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but the minute Cronk went off in Origin 1 last year, the QLD ship started sinking. Now I understand DCE was thrust into the spotlight, and probably hadn't done as much training in the position leading up to the game, and I also understand that Cronk has played with those QLD players plenty of times before, but DCE looked like a deer in the headlights.

Cronk is a % player, and history tells us that % players win you big games, not the flash in the pan types. DCE is a mixture of both; he is not flashy enough to be Shaun Johnson, but he is not controlled enough to be Cronk. He does the occasional big play, but rarely have I seen him step up in the biggest moment and deliver the game for his team. He is not a great organiser of the team, and seems to drift around looking for an opportunity, as opposed to guiding the team around the park; something he should have done in the second half last night for example.

That's just my 2 cents worth. I'm not attacking your opinion, I just like discussing players and their games.
That's a really good summation. We ain't winning a lot of 50 50 games these days like last night.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
What he has 2 come out and say the words you want 2 hear? He owes you nothing he has told everybody that he is going (I believe him) if he changes his mind (which I hope he does and is entitled 2) he will then tell us.

I take a mans word until he tells me otherwise. Signing his friends lol he seems 2 have gone alright in life without Myles and Lussick holding his hand he's a big boy.

What? I don't think he has to say anything. I'm just saying that the fact that he hasn't come out with anything definitive is an indication that he is at least entertaining the idea of staying.

lurker

Beaver lover
This is not a dig aimed at Cherry but the amount of money paid to athletes for playing a game is crazy.
Life must be tough buying a 1.5 mil house as 26 year-old footballer.
The backflip idea was fun while it lasted.
In reality does DCE deserve to earn twice as much money as a player like Snake?
Would still love him to stay but I think it's over. Sad.
I won't hate Cherry but the titans, pre cocaine and Nrl management, were previously on my non-hate list. I've readjusted my lists.
Well he plays twice as many games as snake........sooooo probably? Lol

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Paper ? Paper ? Awww what I woulda done for a fresh piece of paper ?

We couldn't afford paper. We had to just lick a phone book. :rofl:

Mavin

Bencher
What? I don't think he has to say anything. I'm just saying that the fact that he hasn't come out with anything definitive is an indication that he is at least entertaining the idea of staying.

So signing with another club isn't definitive enough for you? Until otherwise it's plenty definitive for me.

conanu

Bencher
Because the refs and the NRL don't want us to succeed. They want a even comp were all teams have success and failures. They will always go out of there way to bring us down, just how it is.
Thats true, they want an even comp where Brisbane get a 7 day turn around every week and hopefully for ratings they make the GF & collect all the cash from free to air tv exposure. Brisbane and QLD created the Superleague and then the NRL because they said Manly had too much power, meanwhile no little kids follow the raiders because they don't even know they exist because Brisbane are on every week. The game is in rort mode. They have never had so much money and had such a rubbish product. Oh and no one in NSW gives a **** about Origin anymore because it will be back to business as usual QLD have all the greats that are always injury free. NSW will be injured across the park and stupid selectors will be chopping and changing and then sticking solid when they need to change. Over the whole game right now.

conanu

Bencher
Oh my god that was so badly written. "as he peeled off his t-shirt to show off his toned abs and inked up chest while his wet swimming shorts clung to his thighs"???
Sounds like a romantic novel horny old ladies read.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Oh my god that was so badly written. "as he peeled off his t-shirt to show off his toned abs and inked up chest while his wet swimming shorts clung to his thighs"???
Sounds like a romantic novel horny old ladies read.
Hey! Horny old ladies don't lose an appreciation of grammatical abilities. Try teen girls thank you very much!!

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Imagine this place if the club announced we had managed to sign on of our halves but it was Foz @:D@:D@:D

Anyway, as far as DCE goes - said it before but one more time - que sera sera...

Joe Kelly has delivered on his Albury promises to this point. Juniors: :whitecheck: Big name forward: :whitecheck: He get's Garbut and a decent back rower too - all the better.

But he's still on the hook for international halves and May is slowly ticking by...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18