• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Oh my god that was so badly written. "as he peeled off his t-shirt to show off his toned abs and inked up chest while his wet swimming shorts clung to his thighs"???
Sounds like a romantic novel horny old ladies read.
Hehehe.
It was a great book. Highly recommended.
I'm actually writing my own novel about Wolfman.:p

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Paper ? Paper ? Awww what I woulda done for a fresh piece of paper ?

We couldn't afford paper. We had to just lick a phone book. :rofl:
You were lucky enough to have a phone and the book that came with it?
Rich I say!
We had to catch and tame feral pigeons to send messages to our family and friends.
When they returned we ate the poor buggers and called it roast night.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Yes, something as bountifull as the Sydney A - K, wow. ! We were so poor, we had to go round to the neighbours house at dindies time, to beg for their scraps. Its just as well we could get into Brookvale oval for free in 1967, otherwise i' d probably be still payung the debt off NOW

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
You were lucky enough to have a phone and the book that came with it?
Rich I say!
We had to catch and tame feral pigeons to send messages to our family and friends.
When they returned we ate the poor buggers and called it roast night.

Pffffft tamed them. We threatened them with the shotgun, and ate em if they came back...went hungry a lot..

;)

fLIP

UFO Hunter
How in God's name does anybody put up with that sort of garbage being written about them.

Head out for a quick lunch with friends and some **** head turns it into a novel.

Garbage. Absolute privacy invading garbage. No wonder some people choose to deck these dick heads.

Clint

Tipping Member
I find it amusing how people think we must keep DCE at all costs & he is worth every cent when there is a chance he could stay. But when a story breaks that he has bought a house on the Goldie and everyone thinks he is now leaving, he is all of a sudden over rated and not worth the $$.
Fair dinkum some people can be fickle.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I find it amusing how people think we must keep DCE at all costs & he is worth every cent when there is a chance he could stay. But when a story breaks that he has bought a house on the Goldie and everyone thinks he is now leaving, he is all of a sudden over rated and not worth the $$.
Fair dinkum some people can be fickle.
We keep him great - we don't, we move on.

BUT - I'd rather we don't keep him if the cost is his salary plus a few "mates" of average quality taking up roster spots and cap space. That's what people forget. It isn't just DCE (if you go off what is being reported). It's DCE plus Lussick and possibly others. At that point - pass

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
That Dobbo fella up here in qld has been reporting that Daly has torn the muscle off the bone in his shoulder. Nothing official yet, just what he's saying on MMM radio..

eaglebuzz

Bencher
So signing with another club isn't definitive enough for you? Until otherwise it's plenty definitive for me.

If he doesn't say anything before the end of round 13 then of course he's going to the Titans. But if you think there is NO potential for him to change his mind then you clearly haven't been paying attention.

DCE isnt injured he probably just needed a couple of weeks off to go sign the settlement papers for his new house! i hope he doesnt turn into another gifty or foz this season

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Oh my god that was so badly written. "as he peeled off his t-shirt to show off his toned abs and inked up chest while his wet swimming shorts clung to his thighs"???
Sounds like a romantic novel horny old ladies read.
They obviously didn't see the pic of Nate - toned abs?? Hmm, I think Nate is sporting a keg.

The 14yr old girl that wrote this (whilst sipping her icy cold, bubble-filled glass of Coca Cola), must have just finished watching a Veronica Mars marathon, wearing her pink fluffy sheepskin Ug boots with slightly worn heels. Her basic T wasn't warm enough so she put her Valley Girl purple sweater on and proceeded to pick that morning's breakfast from her braces.

Meanwhile, her mother (Shaniqua), the current senior reporter at the Daily Mail, woke from her Shirley Temple endused coma from last night. She noted that her work phone, a pearly black iPhone 6, was reminding her that this week's feature article was due for publication - "Oh ****" she exclaimed. Then it dawned on her as she stood there naked - her nipples becoming erect with excitment, I can exploit my daughter (Fantasia), and run with her amazeballs diary entry from yesterday - how incredibly fab.

There you have it people, a glimpse into the inner workings of the press. Stay tuned for next week's insight into the trials and triblations of gummy bears and why they are just so damn irresistable.

The Indian

Bencher
Management are making all the right noises about retaining DCE but you've got to wonder if it isn't just a laughable PR exercise to appease the fans who can smell a total balls up when they see one. I believe he could be convinced to stay if we were serious, not that it should ever have gotten this far in the first place under a capable management group playing Russian Roulette with arguably the best young player in the whole NRL.

Anyway, when he does confirm he is leaving those in charge will just throw their hands up and say "we tried everything" - but I doubt too many of us will swallow that one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18