The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh warriors. You were my only hope.
Blake Green's done nothing tonight.
No wonder we tossed him out. Useless.@:D
And as for Johnson he's having a shocker. We're certainly better off with DCE.

17500 ( thereabouts), they’d have got 25000 at Panthers.

And that superstar number 6, you know the one, whose loss was the reason we ran 15th is playing like a busted 35 year old.

Johnson and Luke have been average.

But the loss of Sheck was telling!

Oh and if James Maloney is even half thinking about coming across the Bridge sign him up!!

At least Green did worse that last year. Again being knocked out in the first semi but by more points.

I wish Napa was playing tonight. He loves the big games!

Tough big bastard...he puts his head in places you'd like to put your foot..........the head of broncos players! :devil:

Last edited:
Was Wade Graham taken out during that Cronk try? Cronk ran straight into that gap to score. But then again it is Uncle Nick's team so make them up as you go along

Injuries are going to play a big part on this finals series.

Warriors were buggered after the RTS injury.

And I’d suggest the Sharks will really miss Wade Graham.
Well done @Mark from Brisbane for earlier in the panthers win
A few things
Really should of been double header out at anz stadium 45000 plus crowd it was very noticeable being at the warriors panthers game live.
Also I agree once Roger went off warriors were a different team they looked so good in the first 20 minutes.

I would have thought 20-25,000 would be ambitious.

I was being generous lol. I dare say if the game had been at Mt. Smart it would have drawn close to capacity which is around 30,000.

Damn, looks like there is less than 30,000 at Allianz. I'm starting to wonder whether the NRL can draw a straight line, let alone a crowd. Good thing Brisbane got a home Final hey.....o_O

I don't ever recall Blake Green being called a world beater in here, not in anything other than jest. He just helped make us a better side because he was an experienced half who proved to be a good foil for DCE. And that in turn had its ripple effects with things like allowing Walks to play centre, Tom to use his running game more etc. Its the same sort of thing I hope LG brings in 2019.

But he did do the MIA act tonight. And when he did that so did Johnson and Luke.

But what killed the Warriors was losing RTS. As Fatty said in commentary, it was like they got 4 flat tyres. Their spine died in the arse really and that was that. And with Cleary and Maloney leading Penrith around up against a virtually rudderless ship, it turned around quickly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8