The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Edric Lee certainly has got his shiit together this year. I thought he was gone last year.

Kevvie backing me up. Serayago makes a huge difference. I think he should get more game time.

The Warriors losing has taken any interest out for me results wise. They were the one side I wouldn't have minded seeing win the premiership with Manly not playing.

Now I'm just watching because I happen to love the game of rugby league (no matter what the NRL's done to it). I couldn't care less who wins now, though TBH I don't want it to be Melbourne or the Chooks.

The more I watch this Roosters v Sharks game, the more I worry that either the Storm or Broncos will win this year...

God Cummins is a dick of a referee.
He gives a holding down penalty after the blokes played the ball.
Play on ffs

Wow, class act from the Sharks fans there throwing something in front of Mitchell as he's lining up for a kick.

Somehow it will be Manly's fault.....

Yet another Sutton Special gifts the Chooks 30 metres and now a try.
I hate blaming the refs, but I can’t stand Gerard Sutton. I see him have more impact on the game than the players and I reckon he will have the largest influence on this finals series. How he is still the number 1 ref after the Sharks v Raiders debacle and his inept first half in the Storm v Panthers last week is beyond me

Compare the refereeing from last night to tonight. If tonight’s refs control the storm game they don’t win. Last night there was no 10m and they let the storm lay in the ruck.
The 10m last night was disgraceful but the Storm did have a couple of harsh calls go against them (which I was cheering about!)

I hate blaming the refs, but I can’t stand Gerard Sutton. I see him have more impact on the game than the players and I reckon he will have the largest influence on this finals series. How he is still the number 1 ref after the Sharks v Raiders debacle and his inept first half in the Storm v Panthers last week is beyond me

His brother, plain and simple. How else did he get all 3 Origins and the higher profile Finals games? Both Sutton's are crap, but the boss is definitely looking after little brother.

If the NRL had the caliber of refs that the NSWRL/ARL/SL had in the 80s and 90s like Stone, McCallum, Harrigan, Annesley, Manson, Ward, Mander etc (not that they were great, just a lot better), most of today's refs with the possible exception of Cecchin and maybe Atkins would either be touchies or NSW Cup referees at best. The Sutton's and Klein especially.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe the lack of pressure on Cronk for that FG. Only one player rushed him, then only one more tried after Cronk stepped.

That was poor from the Sharks and has probably cost them the game.

Bull**** last tackle penalty gifts roosters a try. Talk about nit picking bull****.
Sutton has no idea as a referee. Two crusher tackles left unpenalised, one so-called head high tackle leads to a try, another so-called knock-on against Sharks leads to a try. He gives Sharks a penalty when they are on the attack and by the time they get the ball 45 seconds at least have elapsed and Rooster’s line is set and Moylan drops ball against a side that could have easily been called off-side. It’s nice to see the Rorters … I mean Roosters getting the “rub of the green” yet again. Yes, Sharks blew some chances, but clearly the better side.

His brother, plain and simple. How else did he get all 3 Origins and the higher profile Finals games? Both Sutton's are crap, but the boss is definitely looking after little brother.

If the NRL had the caliber of refs that the NSWRL/ARL/SL had in the 80s and 90s like Stone, McCallum, Harrigan, Annesley, Manson, Ward, Mander etc (not that they were great, just a lot better), most of today's refs with the possible exception of Cecchin and maybe Atkins would either be touchies or NSW Cup referees at best. The Sutton's and Klein especially.
Sutton must go!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8