The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, the refs allowing melb to be way offside all night is so unfair.

If it's like this all finals, simple Roosters and Melb will be in GF.

Completely different rules vs the season.

Munster is the best player in the NRL

He’s a bit of a show pony and I believe not the best team guy. When people learn that he is dummy first he will struggle as his ball skills aren’t that great and his kicking game mediocre for a half.

Storm are celebrating mighty hard.
Like they've won the premiership already.
Seen that come undone before.
Hope it comes undone this year.

That kick from the Fox....that was special, at speed, gets the ball in the correct position, and poor old Cheyse Blair, scores twice and will get dropped for Chambers.

Crowd:

17, 306 (according to nrl . con)

So...... everyone slags off Manly's 6,500 average but a game of this magnitude played in a one team town against the 'pride of the league' can only get 11,000 more?

**** off sports 'journos' just simply **** off you pathetic, galactically moronic cowards. (too much?)

- apparently a decent game too! Weeeeeeeeeeee. Good morning.

Crowd:

17, 306 (according to nrl . con)

So...... everyone slags off Manly's 6,500 average but a game of this magnitude played in a one team town against the 'pride of the league' can only get 11,000 more?

**** off sports 'journos' just simply **** off you pathetic, galactically moronic cowards.

- apparently a decent game too! Weeeeeeeeeeee. Good morning.

The attendance across the road at the MCG for the AFL's Elimination Final was 91,767. That followed on from the 91,446 who attended Thursday night's game.

The MCG's official capacity is 100,024. That means it was 91.42% filled on Thursday and 91.74% filled last night.

AAMI Park's capacity is 30,050. That means 2nd vs 3rd in the NRL filled only 57.59% of the stadium.

The only NRL Finals game this weekend that is likely to get anywhere near filling to 91% like the AFL have done with their largest stadium in just the first 2 games is Sunday's game at Suncorp, hence why Cummins and his mate were refereeing like they were against us last week, not that Brisbane needed it the way we played.

And what's the bet that the Swans vs Giants at the SCG this arvo will see a capacity crowd of around 47-48,000. Neither the Penrith vs Warriors or Chooks vs Sharks is going to see capacity crowds, and neither game is going to draw more than the AFL game at the SCG.

Given that the Warriors are an overseas team, despite the number of their fans living in Sydney, I'm guessing that game will attract around 20-25,000 at best. The Chooks vs Sharks should at least attract around 40,000 seeing as its two Sydney teams. Any less would be a failure IMO.

Anybody going to watch the women's match? I'm having a home sick day with the flu. I think it was caused by Manly's lack of facilities.
Looking forward to checking out the quality of the match!
Go you chicks!

After this frustrating year I'm very annoyed with Toddy and his product for entertainment that used to be rugby league. I usually look forward to the finals but I can't find any reason to this year. This thread is for Silvertails to share who they don't want to win and why. Here's mine.

Go Manly, 2019!

A Warriors vs Souffs GF
only by default as I can't stand Rorters, Donkeys or Storm.

Would have said Riff but didn't like they way they shafted their coach nor Goulds hand in it along with Boo Boo. Besides could not look at Goulds smug mug if they did.
Dragqueens and Sharkies meh .....

Come to think of it just realised I don't really like any team besides Manly even if they did run 2nd last

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4