The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm and Broncs can get ****ed

Warriors,I'd prefer to keep the "you've never won anything" line up my sleeve so won't be backing them

Souths absolute saints aren't old Super agreed clubs so they are ok by me, would prefer not to see Roosters win but wouldn't kill me if they did

Sharks and Panthers are the lesser of the super greed evil so could stomach them as well

Haven't made many big purchases? Joking? They bought 2 of the absolute world's best in Ingliss and Burgess and they've already won one premiership based around them. And Gagai was the SOO player of the year last year. However I agree they play a good entertaining brand of footy this year.
I was referring to recruitment between season 2017, when they failed to reach the finals, and season 2018. They only bought Gagai. Just one big name player.
It showed their turnaround was about changing mindset not players. Hopefully our players can do the same next season.
Ingliss and Burgess have been at Souffs for quite a few seasons now. They are not relevant to the point I was making.

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue
I have a soft spot for the riff but I don't think they can do it,if by chance St merge get there let Hunt choke on a kick off like only he can.
Warriors are cool,but my head says Souffs,Rooters.f#ck the Drizzle,scam and head kicker.

Either swans GWS or tigers for me hawks can wait a few more before winning another title..still think though you guys are best chance of beating the tigers

I’d love to think we could beat the Tiges, but realistically there are about 3 teams ahead of us. Can’t complain after the 4 titles in 8 years.

Storm and Broncs can get ****ed

Warriors,I'd prefer to keep the "you've never won anything" line up my sleeve so won't be backing them

Souths absolute saints aren't old Super agreed clubs so they are ok by me, would prefer not to see Roosters win but wouldn't kill me if they did

Sharks and Panthers are the lesser of the super greed evil so could stomach them as well
Interesting to see a Kiwi's take on the warriors. I get it. It was so fun when the sharks hadn't won anything in 50 years. Then they ruined it.:)

I'll be watching it with couple of mates who are diehard Warriors fans, will have to pretend I'm backing them but deathride them inside haha
Lol
I've done that with Broncos friends before. Not against Manly of course. But it's kind of funny. Outwardly the perception of being onside with the crew but internally cheering for the other side.

Is anyone watching the AFL tonight with Richmond vs Hawthorn?

Almost a full house at the MCG. The NRL could only dream of getting that sort of attendance for the first weekend of the Finals. I know they don't have a stadium like the MCG which can hold over 100,000, but the only games they are likely to get anywhere near a full house is the Brisbane vs St Merge game at Suncorp (hence why the NRL wanted Brisbane to have a home Final) and maybe the game in Melbourne.

Penrith vs Warriors at ANZ will be lucky to draw 25,000 while there will probably be around 30-35,000 at the SFS for the Chooks vs Sharks.

Almost a full house at the MCG. The NRL could only dream of getting that sort of attendance for the first weekend of the Finals. I know they don't have a stadium like the MCG which can hold over 100,000, but the only games they are likely to get anywhere near a full house is the Brisbane vs St Merge game at Suncorp (hence why the NRL wanted Brisbane to have a home Final) and maybe the game in Melbourne.

Penrith vs Warriors at ANZ will be lucky to draw 25,000 while there will probably be around 30-35,000 at the SFS for the Chooks vs Sharks.
Great game and great atmosphere watching it on tv
The nrl would never ever crowds like this ..we just don’t draw those numbers
Should of played the finals on Saturday both at Anz Stadium easily 50,000-60,000 but roosters don’t want to move from:there home ground.
AFL just do things better ever the anthem at every final.

And as well like the afl having one Thursday night, Friday night and 2 Saturday finals.Much better than having the Sunday final due to players getting longer to recover from the weekends game.

Season is over for me as I won't be watching another game, only team I could stomach winning would be the warriors.
I'm still "haka"ed out from '11, you couldn't scratch your ass with some cuzzie bro scaffolder yelling" we got a haka for that"

I'm still "haka"ed out from '11, you couldn't scratch your ass with some cuzzie bro scaffolder yelling" we got a haka for that"

The Haka and other pre-match rituals get overplayed these days IMO, be it whatever sport NZ or a Pacific island team plays. About the only ones who don't seem to do it are the Silver Ferns, the NZ national netball team.

Pretty sure it's because Manly fans wont travel.

Another just about full house at the MCG for Melbourne vs Geelong (last nights crowd was 91,446). Over the road the 30,050 seat AAMI Park they would be lucky to have about 25,000.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2