The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah.

Wow. What a disappointing crowd.

I expect the media to be fair and totally bag the storm fans.

Hahahah. I crack myself up.

The Vermin are out-muscling the Drizzle right now.

How ironic that 1nglis was complaining about a chicken wing when he was at Melbourne when they started using their Saturday night wrestling tactics.

Poor defence from the Bunnies there. Scott won't score an easier try.

And while I am no fan of Vunivalu's defensive game, I have to applaud his effort in the lead up.

And Vunivalu restores my faith that he is pathetic defensively. More worried about telling the touchie that he wanted a penalty than worrying about the player with the ball.

Afl 90,000 plus again crowd
Wint even reach 15,000 down at ami
Nrl being schooled in how to run a professional league.
Adam r gone for rabbits
Storm sadly look strong tonight.

How bad is the Slater dribble fest from the commentators. Lazy a$$ Inglis runs straight pass him, not even interested in a tackle and you'd swear Billy just put on the greatest bit of ball playing ever seen to put Vunivalu over. God spare me. Please, please, please can they lose in straight sets and end this misery.

Refereeing is being tailored to suit the Scum's wrestle and no 10m. Not going to be easy for Bunnies.

How bad is the Slater dribble fest from the commentators. Lazy a$$ Inglis runs straight pass him, not even interested in a tackle and you'd swear Billy just put on the greatest bit of ball playing ever seen to put Vunivalu over. God spare me. Please, please, please can they lose in straight sets and end this misery.

Refereeing is being tailored to suit the Scum's wrestle and no 10m. Not going to be easy for Bunnies.
Yeah if it was us the refs would ping us every tackle it’s a joke

Not a very big crowd wonder if the media will play that up

The excuse will be that the AFL had an Elimination Final playing across the road at the MCG (that crowd rivals last nights which drew close to 92,000).

But if it was Manly, even a full house at Brookie would be critisised because they'd claim more could have fitted into the SFS or ANZ. Not that the NRL would allow us to play a home final at Brookie anyway, they'd force us to play at Allianz.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2