The block of cheese!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Melbourne star Brandon Smith faces a breach notice, reprimand and heavy fine after an expletive-laden interview landed him in hot water on multiple fronts.

- Appearing on the YKTR Podcast, Smith used the word f*** 61 times and c*** three times during the 56-minute episode.

- Spoke openly about the Storm players cultivating a drinking culture to bond, declaring: “F***, we have so many piss ups”.

etc...

I know there has always been talk of golf with "Uncle Nick" and what is rumoured to happen. But I was only ever 50/50 on it....but after this, totally believable now.

The fact he just happened to be with those 3 on a golf course and them getting a call.

Then he starts going on about being taken care of for life.....I don't think Nick is gonna appreciate him spilling the beans like this.

Or that Nick would of expected such a brain dead quote from someone out of the Storm system.

I know there has always been talk of golf with "Uncle Nick" and what is rumoured to happen. But I was only ever 50/50 on it....but after this, totally believable now.

The fact he just happened to be with those 3 on a golf course and them getting a call.

Then he starts going on about being taken care of for life.....I don't think Nick is gonna appreciate him spilling the beans like this.

Or that Nick would of expected such a brain dead quote from someone out of the Storm system.
There’s just simply no way the Rorters can amass the sides they do without a LOT of external cash / benefits / after retirement coaching deals.

Imagine if you will they sign a million dollar player , for $600k on the cap, and then the guarantee of a $600k a year coaching gig post retirement for say 1 session a week for the life of the contract.

Cronk is a perfect example.

Very very rich club, very very well and smartly run.

There’s just simply no way the Rorters can amass the sides they do without a LOT of external cash / benefits / after retirement coaching deals.

Imagine if you will they sign a million dollar player , for $600k on the cap, and then the guarantee of a $600k a year coaching gig post retirement for say 1 session a week for the life of the contract.

And Cordner, Friend and Arbusson who said the club look after you for life !!!

Hello feathered friend . Good to see you on this forum and I hope the worst is over with your condition .

The Broncos are also a very Rich club but are managed by incompetent people

The Roosters have some smart people that run the club indeed

I have always said the greatest asset of any organisation is the smart people that it acquires

Because having money without common sense gets you no where

The Moral of the story ....
The smart get richer
The dumb get poorer
and the whingers get no where

images

Yep. same as Laundy announced quite openly when he came on as Dog sponsor. They don't even bother to try to hide it any more.

“I intend to become very involved,” he said. “I have a very large business and a successful business. I will do my absolute utmost to get Canterbury to a successful position in the rugby league competition.
“I like to talk to the players about life after football and where they intend going. If I can help them get there, I will be helping.”

He'll give them their own seat at one of his pubs.

I reckon they usually wouldn't even need to put dollar figures on it. It's all winks and nudges. That level of wealth comes with significant influence. Plenty of rich mates. Plenty of people who owe you favours.
"Your future will be assured don't worry, we'll arrange some introductions. I've got plenty of mates who will look after you very well [winks theatrically] if you do right by us".
Followed by a few glowing recommendations from ex-players who confirm they really do follow through with these 'introductions', and exciting tales about all the marvellous places they can lead to.
Hell,who wouldn't want to win a premiership in that jersey?

I was under the impression that clubs weren't allowed to sign players for "unders".

Glenn Stewart told me.

Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go.

The only way to go is to the road of Success because failures suck

Smith's just a bigmouthed lair, very unprofessional to do what he's done.

UNLESS it was deliberate in an attempt to force Melbourne's hand to release him early, then it's a case of being unethical.

Bit more than that, he could give them a good deal on owning one of his crappy pubs. His wealth is apparently over a billion.
Billion , I love that word

The School of the Ruthless Manly God father God bless his Manly premiership winning soul

If you cant beat them . Raid them and Buy them

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8