The block of cheese!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm… The call the boys got at lunch may have been:
“What did you get on the first?”
“Par”
“Damn, I got a bogie, so you’re up $10k”
“What did you get on the second?”
“Bogie”
“Damn, I got a double bogie, so you’re up $20k. I can’t continue the round as I have an appointment, so enjoy your lunch.”

Kinda on the fence about the Cheese - I mean I like that he's cheesy...i mean cheeky, and no question he is a hell of a player, but there is this party-element he has which can combine with his profile to turn him into a potential dickhead. Peer-pressure to like... come out and hit the (nose) beers boys! Don't be soft bro! I'm bringing that Storm Drinking culture cuz!

Then next thing you know Burbo is OD'ing in a scabby toilet cubicle in the Steyn, and the Cheese is sniffing the glue of cohesion that bonds the mighty Sea Eagles.

No thanks.

Rooters know what to do with you. Go destroy their culture a bit more - or what's left of it...

We also had Kerry Packer bank rolling us.
That certainly helped and put us ahead financially above almost every other club.
We weren't called the Silvertails for nothing.

We need another billionaire benefactor that luvs Manly.
I never heard that Packer bankrolled Manly? It was actually Packer who lured Bobby Fulton to leave Manly and move to Easts.

There's some info about the club's financial history in this thread. It seems the leagues club was our chief financial backer but mismanagement left us vulnerable by the time of the Super League war, during which we possibly spent the last of our reserves in defence of the ARL but were never reimbursed? (I don't have any direct knowledge of all this).

I never heard that Packer bankrolled Manly? It was actually Packer who lured Bobby Fulton to leave Manly and move to Easts.

There's some info about the club's financial history in this thread. It seems the leagues club was our chief financial backer but mismanagement left us vulnerable by the time of the Super League war, during which we possibly spent the last of our reserves in defence of the ARL but were never reimbursed? (I don't have any direct knowledge of all this).
when bozo left the rorters to return home he bought packer with him

V'landys is a very successful businessman, in other words he has almost no principles whatsoever, just a killer instinct and a can-do attitude.
I just think Vlandys controls the nitty gritty, but the commission and Abdo have no balls to make a hard decision. The current farce with contracts, Bulldogs spending over the cap then tipping out contracted players, the whole game in general. Rule changes etc etc etc... Commissioners are f#cking hopeless.

when bozo left the rorters to return home he bought packer with him
Sounds just about right there @castle eagle

The Incomparable Immortal returned home to where he belonged in 1983 and Mr Packer followed

Prior to 1983 we were still the wealthy club in our own right

Last edited:
Sounds just about right there @castle eagle

The Incomparable Immortal returned home to where he belonged in 1983 and Mr Packer followed

Prior to 1983 we were still the wealthy club in our own right
apparently bozo had a falling out with admin at the time & i don't think packer thought too much of whoever it was(i can't remember the name) so off they went

This guy is a bag of sh!t.Imagine if Dylan Walker, Latrell or JOsh Ado Car said this.. my god the sky is falling. Now we have the knob jockeys like Anasta saying we need more of these people, he said nothing wrong. the game is screwed.

I believe all this He said she said
will be blown away by the storm and all forgotten as the 2022 season starts for the Storm.
Smith didnt Kill any one . He just made a fool of himself by talking without thinking

I’m ok , it’s a pretty big op but done robotically so you’re up and moving within 24 hours.

The worst part is you have a catheter in for a week , which honestly is ****ing uncomfortable!!

It comes out Wednesday morning.

I’m hoping they’ve got it all but we won’t know until I do another PSA test in February.
Happy to hear you got through it without any problems, yes I know what you mean about the catheter, most uncomfortable thing I can remember having, take it easy mate🙂

I believe all this He said she said
will be blown away by the storm and all forgotten as the 2022 season starts for the Storm.
Smith didnt Kill any one . He just made a fool of himself by talking without thinking
I can't believe the level of disrespect these days, Kikau, Smith, none of them show any respect for the clubs who made them the commodity they are, a vastly different world to the one I was born into

Exactly what Smith wants. To be immediately released so he can go to alleged cocaine capital, the Roosters.

Where does that leave young Verrills?

Probably in the same line outside a nightclub that befell SKD - the one that just happens to have a police officer walking past with a sniffer dog acting on an anonymous tip.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8