The block of cheese!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chairman Nick for president. It is astounding how he gets any bloke put in front of him to spew his mantra. Amazing mind control capabilities :)

Who needs Trump when you have a bloke with this much influence.

NYEagle
Well I guessing when your worth over a billion you do get a bit of control over the way things pan out.

Exactly what Smith wants. To be immediately released so he can go to alleged cocaine capital, the Roosters.

Where does that leave young Verrills?
Booted out the door like Pearce was or on the bench.

I notice Cronk wasn't on the list of golf attendees

I heard he is still trying to work out what to do with all the cash from last time he played golf with the roosters

“Like, they want you to be set for life. They don’t want you to walk away with nothing from rugby league. They just pushed that. They can tell you how they are going to help you with life …

of course they can, uncle nick will be certain to help out, nudge,nudge,wink,wink,say no more!

NRL needs to sort this nonsense out.

The off season is plenty of time for players to sort out where they play the following season.

Leave it to that with a two week window in mid season

If the storm were keen to keep him ide say they would have played him at his preferred position...
The bloke wants to be an NRL starting hooker, and for the last 3 or 4 years he's played half,lock, backrower and off the bench... Can hardly Turn around now and cry that he wants to go to another club

“Like, they want you to be set for life. They don’t want you to walk away with nothing from rugby league. They just pushed that. They can tell you how they are going to help you with life …

of course they can, uncle nick will be certain to help out, nudge,nudge,wink,wink,say no more!
Slater, smith etc walked away with nothing right.

If the storm were keen to keep him ide say they would have played him at his preferred position...
The bloke wants to be an NRL starting hooker, and for the last 3 or 4 years he's played half,lock, backrower and off the bench... Can hardly Turn around now and cry that he wants to go to another club

I have to agree.

It would be like us playing Tommy at centre, as I've seen suggested on here numerous times, then getting upset when he leaves to play fullback elsewhere.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8