The Ashes 2019 in Eng.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Massive LBW shout. Not out. No reviews left. Hawkeye shows.....???? Hitting . Would have been OUT....

There it is. England win. Well played Ben Stokes. Amazing innings. Australia had their chances and stuffed it up. Series alive.

eff me! who would have thought?

Aftet going down for 67

What a win for england and an embarrassment for aust. Those results really annoy me.

Plumb lbw's not giving because umpires are too scared.... if they can't get them right, maybe technology takes over. Umpires don't drop catches though.

Great stokes innings.

Just read the news, feel like a war veteran having flashbacks and PTSD after reading Stokes has done it again

Only playing for England due to Rugby League

Just flicked through the final 2 hours, so many chances missed !!

The bowling for that last partnership was abysmal, the 11 faced 17 balls probably only 1 ball that would have hit the timber and no desire to attack his outside edge, was all look how short and fast I can bowl

The singles Stokes got off the last ball of the over were either poorly bowled or poorly planned and far too easy

What a finish. I swear Stokes has been kissed on the ass by a fairy - he is the luckiest cricketer in the world. First the world cup and now this. Amazing innings but could have been out 3 or 4 times but for a couple of inches.

But Australia had their chances - blowing that review on that LBW was criminal and Lyon missing the run out @:eek:

At least it keeps the series alive.

Just flicked through the final 2 hours, so many chances missed !!
The bowling for that last partnership was abysmal, the 11 faced 17 balls probably only 1 ball that would have hit the timber and no desire to attack his outside edge, was all look how short and fast I can bowl

That absolutely does my head in. Then one in 50000000000000 times a ball will hit the glove and then they all think it's the right tactic.

That absolutely does my head in. Then one in 50000000000000 times a ball will hit the glove and then they all think it's the right tactic.

I was swearing at the TV last night when Boult was doing the same for us

Different level entirely but I was always happy in premier cricket when the fast bowlers decided to bounce me because they weren’t going to get me out that way. I played a game of 2s a couple of years back after not batting for 2 years and walked out there and sledged their opening bowler so he would bounce me and it did the trick, full and straight and he probably would have had me lol

Do you think there will come a time that the umpires will call for DRS themselves much like the NRL refs use the bunker ?? If it's sufficiently close the umpire can refer it if he's not sure - perhaps they send it up with a "soft call" like they do for catches currently. That will remove all doubt and get rid of all these arguments. For a test match that goes 5 days what's a few extra minutes every half hour or so checking an LBW appeal ?? We waste more time than that running out new gloves to batsmen every 10 overs. It'll take the pressure off the umpires too. Problem is that you need to have the technology available at every venue I suppose.

Umpire Joel Wilson’s Ashes has ended following an error-laden series culminating with a howler that decided the third Test.
Wilson won’t be involved in the remaining two Tests, nor will Chris Gaffaney who had seven decisions overturned at Headingley.

He fell one short of the record, eight, which Wilson matched in the opening Test at Edgbaston.

Good, what a pair of **** ups.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8