The Ashes 2019 in Eng.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stokes to Labuschagne, Juggled by Root, and dropped!

Had two goes at it but a drop at first slip. woot!

Archer grabbing his hammy and wobbling around like one of those inflatable punch clowns, but everyone is laughing so it's probably just cramp. Only bowled 4 balls and it's taking him a while to wobble off.

Stokes to finish archer's over and starts it off with a no ball, lol.

- report is cramp in the left thigh.

Last edited:
Gee global, what an amazing day's cricket!

I know! Eng all out for 67, cool eh?

Aust have a lead of 283 with 4 wickets remaining.

Yup, if it was day 4 or 5 then maybe it'd be ok, but we've only finished day two! A lead of 400 would be nice but I doubt that will happen and I doubt Aust will bat all day tomorrow.

Me too. Weird dismissal of Paine.

Too right mate.

Problem with living on the other side of the globe GE. We are sleeping when you are ready to talk.
Hey GE!!
Do you agree?
GE are you there?

Damn. Went for a shower then Australia all out.
359 for England to win and keep the series alive. C'mon Australia. Let's roll them.

Gee global, what an amazing day's cricket!

I know! Eng all out for 67, cool eh?

Aust have a lead of 283 with 4 wickets remaining.

Yup, if it was day 4 or 5 then maybe it'd be ok, but we've only finished day two! A lead of 400 would be nice but I doubt that will happen and I doubt Aust will bat all day tomorrow.

Me too. Weird dismissal of Paine.

Too right mate.
@:D You’re a funny bloke.

Problem with living on the other side of the globe GE. We are sleeping when you are ready to talk.
Hey GE!!
Do you agree?
GE are you there?

I'm here!

lol

Eng 2-87

Was hoping for another thumping at 2-15!

2-119

C'mon! Get a wicket. Hundred run partnership is up so two more knighthoods heading their way one would think.

I've even tried the trick of staying away as that's when a wicket usually falls, but it hasn't worked yet. (boo)

FINALLY

Hazlewood gets Denly out with a short ball. Gloved to Paine. Kinda a weird 10 mins. A lost review for Aust when Lyon spun a ball 5 metres, almost a run out and finally the short and straight ball wicket!

Then again, Stokes is next in. No mug either!

3-154, 6 overs to go.

Too much to ask for 2 or 3 quick wickets?

edit: 6 minutes left, so yes.

I thought 350 lead was going to be plenty. But the poms are making a game of it. Didn’t help that our bowling with the new ball wasn’t great. Anyway it only takes one wicket to get us back in it from here.

7 for 261. Aus probably slight favourites now. Less than 100 needed though.
C'mon Australia .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8