The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle said:
Anyone get a perfect round this week?

I was one off from getting the perfect round again by missing out on the Titans Vs Tigers, I tipped Titans and was almost on the money.

Yes, got lucky with the tigers

dowdz said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Anyone get a perfect round this week?

I was one off from getting the perfect round again by missing out on the Titans Vs Tigers, I tipped Titans and was almost on the money.

Yes, got lucky with the tigers

Congrats dowdz ! Nice going.

I dunno if I missed something picking Broncos over the warriors, and I can't buy a double point game. South's over sharks? You guys are in the know!

Well done.

At the beginning of the year I started doing 8 leg multis with Centrebet. I stopped doing them two weeks ago.
I have gotten lucky and now picked the card two weeks running -
DAMN IT!!!

:bash:

Damn, went Eels for the upset and Storm as a safety net. Lol, failed there.

Leanne has caught up to me after I had an absolute shocker this week

What's happened to Joey - after having an unassailable lead, he's fallen quicker than a .................................(insert quirky comment here)

Daniel said:
Leanne has caught up to me after I had an absolute shocker this week

What was the highest score for the round Dan? Shocking week for tipping. You're a genius if you got more than about 4 I reckon.

I got 5 on footytips but only 3 on the site because I entered them on Monday and didn't bother editing them.

I havent checked highest score, I don't have that facility but not a bad idea to add to the comp at some point

Clint said:
What's happened to Joey - after having an unassailable lead, he's fallen quicker than a .................................(insert quirky comment here)

It was the bonus point games which gave me that initial huge lead, and I have since fell over hard on my face as I haven't got any bonus point games right for about a month now I think.

In our own picking competition at home, Vicky (my other half) picked a perfect 8 from 8 wins the week before (Rnd 9) only because she forgot her own rule and picked the Dogs mistakenly. Last weekend she only picked 6 from 7 wins because she deliberately broke her own rule and picked the Dogs over the Titans.

Hey Dan,

what happens with golden point games? Is the result after 80 min or the overall result?

overall result. If a winner comes out of Golden point then that winner is the final winner of the game.

I had a shocker.
Picked Panthers for the upset.
Picked Souths because I thought they may struggle without GI
picked Warriors over Tigers.

Manly is my only one correct so far. To be fair though all other games really could have gone either way

any soo picks for the tipping comp?

don't care if there isn't any, I just can't find where it is if there is one.

no?

cool.

I didn't add them this time, it was a layer of complication I didn't want to bother with as 3 games likely won't split too many people

Daniel said:
I didn't add them this time, it was a layer of complication I didn't want to bother with as 3 games likely won't split too many people

Thank goodness!

edit: can I add, though I know I shall be in the minority, that bonus point games in reduced weeks are poopy.

I can't add that? Ok carry on then.

globaleagle said:
Daniel said:

Thank goodness!

edit: can I add, though I know I shall be in the minority, that bonus point games in reduced weeks are poopy.

I can't add that? Ok carry on then.

Pick the Wariors huh Global..:D

lol, in retrospect that was kinda obvious by me!

stupid Warriors.

:)

edit: well done on your perfect (obv rigged, paid off Daniel,hacked the scoring system, incredibly flukey )round as well!

:d

globaleagle said:
lol, in retrospect that was kinda obvious by me!

stupid Warriors.

:)

edit: well done on your perfect (obv rigged, paid off Daniel,hacked the scoring system, incredibly flukey )round as well!

:d

Thx mate. How'd you know???
I wasn't going to mention it but, it is the third time in 4 weeks. :p - and again this week I didn't put my f*&kin multi on with centrebet...
:bash:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8