The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tip early, fluke the field goal games, realise you cant buy a bonus point tip, relax and enjoy

Leanne is still beating me, I need to get my tipping back on track and stop giving her my advice. Could lead to an uncomfortable household, she still has the Melbourne Cup trifecta over me from 2 years ago

jjai said:
I have had 2 shockers , can`t believe Joey is still only 12 points ahead of me ..

I hear that as I too have had a couple of bad weeks in tipping going 8/16 from the last 2 rounds - thanks to the bonus points I am still top of the mountain......but for how long???

I reckon it is harder being #1 - honestly I'd rather be chasing....

Daniel said:
Leanne is still beating me, I need to get my tipping back on track and stop giving her my advice. Could lead to an uncomfortable household, she still has the Melbourne Cup trifecta over me from 2 years ago

Picking a trifecta is hard enough on any race day but the Melbourne cup...bloody well done to Mrs Daniel.

Joey said:
jjai said:
I have had 2 shockers , can`t believe Joey is still only 12 points ahead of me ..

I hear that as I too have had a couple of bad weeks in tipping going 8/16 from the last 2 rounds - thanks to the bonus points I am still top of the mountain......but for how long???

I reckon it is harder being #1 - honestly I'd rather be chasing....

Daniel said:

Picking a trifecta is hard enough on any race day but the Melbourne cup...bloody well done to Mrs Daniel.

Dont get too excited it was a box trifecta, but she still picked it.

Looked like you had a shocker mate. I only missed the Manly one and finally leapfrogged the Mrs by two games, which is fine by me, that has made her go a little quiet now.

Daniel said:
Looked like you had a shocker mate. I only missed the Manly one and finally leapfrogged the Mrs by two games, which is fine by me, that has made her go a little quiet now.

It was only a matter of time that my shocking 3 weeks of tipping caught up with me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall tipping the test match and origin in previous years comps??? will we be doing it again this year....

@ jjai I'm pretty sure you'll pass me in no time if I continue this form I'm in......so bad right now the Panthers could even beat me.

I usually include origin matches but not the tests. So will be putting QLD v NSW games in there

Well i thought i may have got 2 points back in the 1st Anzac game. Couldn't hold on bloody Rorters.

I don't want to jinx it but I am on a whopper weekend

Daniel said:
Show off... Mines more of a weiner, but when I grow up I hope to get a whopper

Daniel said:

My only mistake so far was tipping against Storm, thought the warriors would burst their bubble down there..
I got another roughy too parra to beat tigers ,, lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4