The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
globaleagle said:
Well this round blows.

With you on that one. Crap round. Wish the warriors could kick at least i may have got 4 right then lol

No surprise re the bonus game this week.

I reckon Dan did an evil chuckle when he made it us v dogs.

I always do an evil chuckle whenever I do things like that.

It's the cape, tophat and moustache that shows full evil commitment.

In the end I got 12 points, thought that was pretty good but nooooooooo

clint gets 14 whilst driving around aust bludging!

globaleagle said:

Nasty business that. Real test of head over heart in the tipping, especially with double points up for grabs.

Chip and Chase said:
globaleagle said:

Nasty business that. Real test of head over heart in the tipping, especially with double points up for grabs.

My heart won out and it got booted to the curb, lol.

owned by the titans beating the broncs as well.

0 points from 6 so far! sheesh

It's been upset central this weekend. Are Souths the only favourite to get up so far this weekend ? Tough week to tip ?

what the hell is going on this weekend?

I agree chip and chase

Seems this is the weekend when it all goes haywire.

I've only picked 1 from 6 so far. If it wasn't for Souths winning then I would be on zero.

Chip and Chase said:
It's been upset central this weekend. Are Souths the only favourite to get up so far this weekend ? Tough week to tip ?

Said the guy who got 10 points!!!!!!

And tipped against manly! (everyone boo ...now! - yes, except Dan, we know why)

globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

I tipped Bulldogs too. I have a whole lot of ground to catch up over the next 6 weeks, and the times for tipping with my heart are over

Daniel said:
I tipped Bulldogs too. I have a whole lot of ground to catch up over the next 6 weeks, and the times for tipping with my heart are over

Uh oh.

Looks like the bonus points are going to be from Manly games from now on.

;)

haha no that wouldn't be akin to gaming the system, last fridays game was the toughest to pick

globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

Well I have this theory about tipping against Manly. Tipping comps are for using your head and not your heart, I genuinely thought that we would lose on Friday with Brett and Glenn in doubt. It was a lot closer than I figured, which was good. The second part of my theory is that it seems that whenever I tip against Manly they win, so it's a subconscious reverse psychology trick. Friday was the first time that I have tipped against us this year I'm pretty sure, so the trick didn't quite work.

Anyway I needed a good round to make up some ground on the leaders. I'd be a lot closer except I had a shocker a couple of weeks back and forgot to get my tips in for the Friday night game, cost myself 4 points.

Hey C & C,

dont worry about that Clint bloke mate. You'll catch him.
I was talkin' to his missus, and I have it on very good authority that he is notorious for mistiming his run and going off early.

Mate I generally finish up the pointy end but can never seem to close the deal either. Still plenty of footy left this year and more than a handful of upsets too I imagine.

Who you taking in the bonus game this week ;)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10