The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stupid nth qld.

how can they score 50 and win last game, come up against a team that lost by 20 last game..... And then lose?

Boooyah one more win and ive done the perfect round, 6 off of margin too

<G> I hope I don't jinx myself but I want Newcastle to win tonight to give me the perfect round. I need this one to get me off the bottom of the ladder.

OneEyedEagle said:
<G> I hope I don't jinx myself but I want Newcastle to win tonight to give me the perfect round. I need this one to get me off the bottom of the ladder.

I am after a Newcastle win too, for both perfect round and a free whopper on footy tips :)

I thought for sure Dan you tipped the bulldogs with your 'how are we favourites?' thread and 'head v heart' tipping comments.

Nice one.

Good luck re the knights!

Nice stuff Daniel - if the Knights get up would I think you'd have the first perfect round of the silvertails '12 comp???

History is a bitch and shows it usually ends in tears when relying on a heavy favourite to make it a perfect round.

I think I'll be out of the top 3 come the next updated results.....geeezus

globaleagle said:
I thought for sure Dan you tipped the bulldogs with your 'how are we favourites?' thread and 'head v heart' tipping comments.

Nice one.

Good luck re the knights!

haha I was torn on the game, but decided on Manly as I thought it would end in a close one and there was more in it for Manly.

Joey said:
Nice stuff Daniel - if the Knights get up would I think you'd have the first perfect round of the silvertails '12 comp???

History is a bitch and shows it usually ends in tears when relying on a heavy favourite to make it a perfect round.

I think I'll be out of the top 3 come the next updated results.....geeezus

Yeah I reckon, I have fallen down on the Monday night game at least one other time this season. Now you have me wondering whether I should be switching to Penrith, I just can't see them beating the Knights, they will want this more

My bad, I (seriously :p ) didn't mean to put you in 2 minds - Any sane person would pick the Knights on the Panthers recent form however the Panthers surely aren't going to put up another **** outing of another 30 to nil hiding - Last 3 Knights Monday night matches they were huge favourites and lost all 3 of them (I can remember that Cowboys match without not to mention playing without Thurston last year at Ausgrid on a Monday night they were paying over $6 before kick off and I loaded up on Nth QLD simply on the basis the Knights, heavy favourites on a monday night is not a good combination - not to mention eveyone's only talking about Big Willie and nothing else which I think is a gain for Penrith, who know's - I'm tipping the Knights but I seriously doubt it will be a walkover as everyone thinks.

Daniel said:

haha I was torn on the game, but decided on Manly as I thought it would end in a close one and there was more in it for Manly.

WTF. What do you mean you were torn. Can't believe the owner of the Silvertails website would even consider tipping against Manly.

Ye of little faith...

Clint said:
Daniel said:

WTF. What do you mean you were torn. Can't believe the owner of the Silvertails website would even consider tipping against Manly.

Ye of little faith...

It's a tipping comp not a true supporter comp, the aim of the game is tipping the team you think will win.

We now have a new joint leader, chip and chase and Debra eagle on 96 points with Dan nipping at their heels on 92 points

Followed by globaleagle, Two Dogs and Joey.

Things start to split up usually from this point perfect rounds help you out big time though

1 game off perfect, I was feeling happy with myself until Dan started bragging that he was on a perfect round.

lol

But I guess I'm going ok. Better than whenever in Aust!

party on dudes, go Manly!

Daniel said:
Clint said:
Daniel said:

Ye of little faith...

It's a tipping comp not a true supporter comp, the aim of the game is tipping the team you think will win.

We now have a new joint leader, chip and chase and Debra eagle on 96 points with Dan nipping at their heels on 92 points

Followed by globaleagle, Two Dogs and Joey.

Things start to split up usually from this point perfect rounds help you out big time though

Yep, fair enough Dan.. I just think that Manly are gonna win every week..;)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
These things aren't won in April or May ...

I got 5 right barely..:s tipped against storm .. but tipped parra & raiders :argue: work that one out :-/ ..

Yeah we know SER8 :p but if you dont get amongst it in April , May you get left behind lol.. This double points on certain games is making it easy to gain positions ..

taking it 1 game at a time,
not looking too far ahead...
working on the 1 percenters...

...actually I usually put my tips in on the Monday so I don't forget.
That'll probably bite me big time soon.

this weeks were done 2 days ago

medal for me. Roflcopter.

Anyone get a perfect round this week?

I was one off from getting the perfect round again by missing out on the Titans Vs Tigers, I tipped Titans and was almost on the money.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8