The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Clint said:
globaleagle said:
lol, in retrospect that was kinda obvious by me!

stupid Warriors.

:)

edit: well done on your perfect (obv rigged, paid off Daniel,hacked the scoring system, incredibly flukey )round as well!

:d

Thx mate. How'd you know???

Sorry mate, I was err, country hopping today (chasing my hat) and didn't have interweb untill now.

So, if you go to the competition ladder section, simply click on a user name and it loads their tips and results from the round chosen!

ta dah!

globaleagle said:
Clint said:
globaleagle said:

stupid Warriors.

edit: well done on your perfect (obv rigged, paid off Daniel,hacked the scoring system, incredibly flukey )round as well!

Sorry mate, I was err, country hopping today (chasing my hat) and didn't have interweb untill now.

So, if you go to the competition ladder section, simply click on a user name and it loads their tips and results from the round chosen!

ta dah!

well there you go.. as they say, something new everyday..

Hey Dan - this may sound a little pedantic, but is there a way I can go from round to round and put tips in advance without having to go back out again. That is, after I have submitted tips for say round 10 is there a link I can click on that takes me straight to round 11, and so on?

Clint said:
globaleagle said:
Clint said:
globaleagle said:

stupid Warriors.

ta dah!

well there you go.. as they say, something new everyday..

Hey Dan - this may sound a little pedantic, but is there a way I can go from round to round and put tips in advance without having to go back out again. That is, after I have submitted tips for say round 10 is there a link I can click on that takes me straight to round 11, and so on?

I'll have to write something to do that. Will toy with it in 2 weeks

Clint said:
Don't go to any trouble mate. Just wondering that's all.

It's no trouble. I have it on good authority that Dan lives for this stuff! :cool::D:p:););););)

pseudo spoiler (game is still on)

why oh why did I change from titans to knights at the last moment?!?

talk about over rating Buderus.

you've done well to even consider the Titans imo. I cant believe that score. Who's goal kicking for the Knights? Grandma?

oops - as I say that they just kick a goal. Hooray

I have had friends and family up for the past two weeks so haven't been thinking about tipping or the site

Well done! (ya bugger) :p

I understand why, but I miss this thread being a sticky!

Onward and upward! I wish I could get a perfect round, next week maybe.

edit: hooray! restuck. Kiitos, tack, dankeshon, thanks.

Can someone tell me who they're tipping for and why so I and pick the winners. Clint, looking at you!

Ok ok I'll guess myself

A few games this week have me changing my mind a dozen times or do. Especially with the Nth Qld v Broncos match.

Maybe you guys are having an easier time?

globaleagle said:
A few games this week have me changing my mind a dozen times or do. Especially with the Nth Qld v Broncos match.

GE - if in doubt go the draw :-D

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

GE - if in doubt go the draw :-D

Done! Hope that works. *fingers crossed*

bugger.

I'm officially doing what my wife says and picking the opposite team who I think will win the bonus point game.

How the knights won is beyond me.

Oh yeah, and I officially hate bonus point games as I think I have picked two. lol

sigh

I deliberately try to make them the hardest games of the round to pick, has been working out quite well this year, just not for me

Daniel said:
I deliberately try to make them the hardest games of the round to pick, has been working out quite well this year, just not for me

Yup, you said that was your goal and I thought, gee Dan's stuffed up here, tigers are a given.

Tosspot first class that pick was by me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10