Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm a board shorts man myself
Good choice
One of our greats wore board shorts as well
05ebe58be274348918fa7f1f7a04b155.jpg

What happens when you go to the beach . Do you wear a blind fold ?

I could give you a reasonable and self-evident answer. But evidently it won't prevent you from answering it with a completely misguided response or unrelated question.

I could give you a reasonable and self-evident answer. But evidently it won't prevent you from answering it with a completely misguided response or unrelated question.
You must leave your house and walk around with your eyes closed . Especially in summer time .

Hasler keeps Manly Star - The Mole

Des Hasler has put on his diplomat’s hat and may well have saved Manly in its bid to keep Kiwi international Marty Taupau.

The fiery forward has been desperate to get out of Brookvale for the past year, but much has changed since Hasler took over at Manly a few short weeks ago.

Hasler sat Taupau down one-on-one last week and showed the big fella some love - and word is it may have just done the trick.

Half a dozen clubs were chasing the Kiwi Test enforcer and several were prepared to allow him to write his own cheque.

But Taupau now sees a future at Manly and is apparently happy to stay on board in a major boost for Hasler and the Sea Eagles.

Des Hasler has put on his diplomat’s hat and may well have saved Manly in its bid to keep Kiwi international Marty Taupau.

The fiery forward has been desperate to get out of Brookvale for the past year, but much has changed since Hasler took over at Manly a few short weeks ago.

Hasler sat Taupau down one-on-one last week and showed the big fella some love - and word is it may have just done the trick.

Half a dozen clubs were chasing the Kiwi Test enforcer and several were prepared to allow him to write his own cheque.

But Taupau now sees a future at Manly and is apparently happy to stay on board in a major boost for Hasler and the Sea Eagles.
Great news . Thanks feathered friend .
I think Marty will go another lever next season . A fired up Marty is like watching fireworks

Who was it that wanted to bet me actual money Taupau was supposedly definitely gone?

I know. Will you own up?:party:

Who was it that wanted to bet me actual money Taupau was supposedly definitely gone?

I know. Will you own up?:party:

Ryan wins the internet against whoever made that ridiculous bet.

Well in Ryan, well in.

Classic journo made up story to counter their other made up stories that didn’t come to fruition...

Ryan wins the internet against whoever made that ridiculous bet.

Well in Ryan, well in.
I'll take that my good sir. Even through the sarcasm, a compliment is a compliment if you read it the way I can make myself, so thanks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8