Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Drinking cultures are hardly rare in rugby league, NRL included:

"Newcastle prop Jacob Saifiti hospitalised after alleged altercation with brother of Boyd Cordner"

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...brother-of-boyd-cordner/ar-BBQobvM?ocid=ientp
Greenberg stated today, backed by uncle nick at a press conference:*

Nothing to see here, it was cordner’s brother.

Didn’t you know he had a brother? Yeah well they’re identical twins.

All sweet, end of press conference.

*not really

Don't believe everything that becomes a Silvertails urban myth .... by next week the numbnuts and punchies will have him at a Betty Ford clinic ....... as a country boy I am sure he enjoys a beer on a hot day just like most Aussies ...... suggesting he is a drunk or has a drinking problem is nonsense .....

I recall waiting behind Gifty at the bar in the Harbord Hilton while he bought schooners for half the team that were out in the games room throwing 50's in the pokies with empties lined up .... at 2pm ... and Des was the coach .....

Back in the day most players were 3 parts pissed before they left the change rooms on the free beer supplied ...... FMD we have become a bunch of temperance league wowsers ......

I’m making no comment about Des fixing anything or comparing this group to previous groups. Three schooners in 45 minutes while you’re having lunch at the pub with your mum on a weekday is a little concerning though. It wasn’t even a hot day!

Baz under performed as a player. Under performed as a coach. Drink culture explains a bit. Turbos love him and they both under performed in Maroon and wgite, compared to other jerseys they wore this year.

Lol don't worry. Sorry is called Sorry for a reason. Even as a player, he dropped the ball on purpose and made the team do overs.

Trent and StGeorge were crap for a reason. And Manly, well let's just say everyone has things to improve upon, but true Manly culture at least can work.

Nothing but cows blood from now on :giggle:

giphy.gif

Ah the "Dolmio Grin"

Don't believe everything that becomes a Silvertails urban myth .... by next week the numbnuts and punchies will have him at a Betty Ford clinic ....... as a country boy I am sure he enjoys a beer on a hot day just like most Aussies ...... suggesting he is a drunk or has a drinking problem is nonsense .....

I recall waiting behind Gifty at the bar in the Harbord Hilton while he bought schooners for half the team that were out in the games room throwing 50's in the pokies with empties lined up .... at 2pm ... and Des was the coach .....

Back in the day most players were 3 parts pissed before they left the change rooms on the free beer supplied ...... FMD we have become a bunch of temperance league wowsers ......
I am starting to think that you and Barrett are in some way related Woodsie...

I’m making no comment about Des fixing anything or comparing this group to previous groups. Three schooners in 45 minutes while you’re having lunch at the pub with your mum on a weekday is a little concerning though. It wasn’t even a hot day!

When my mom (bless her memory) was in a mood .... she effected me the same way .......

Some more to add to the Taupau rumours, but for 2020 rather than 2019

Have heard that the Warriors are going to save up their new found Shaun Johnson money, and fill their empty halfback slot from within, and launch a big raid on a couple of star forwards for the 2020 season, and they have already had discussions with 2 forwards that were on the recent Kiwis tour

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6