Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you think he'll get re-signed? I'd like him to stay but thinking about our cap if he is signed till the end of next yr will they offer him beyond that?

Interesting the media has kept this quiet but drummed the Trbojevic bros can be spoken to come Nov 1 as well

More proof how much of a idiot moron Barrett is.
Tapau was too dedicated at his training and discipline and Twent clearly could not handle that. No doubt Tapau would have told Twent that too.
Why on earth would you shop around the best prop in the game? Or one of the best.... kinda like getting rid of blake green without a replacement then getting us 15th place. Its like he was sent here to destroy us and almost succeeded

I thought it was pretty obvious on the field that the players were divided and they’re clearly not now.
What’s changed?

The players didn’t have enough chairs which caused lots of conflict. Twent went in to fight for them. Twent had to resign to make it happen, but he got more chairs and now the players like each other again because everyone can sit down at the same time. Any RL expert will tell you this is why we had some success in 2019.

The players didn’t have enough chairs which caused lots of conflict. Twent went in to fight for them. Twent had to resign to make it happen, but he got more chairs and now the players like each other again because everyone can sit down at the same time. Any RL expert will tell you this is why we had some success in 2019.

giphy.gif

Them chairs are absolute farking troublemakers

And if you think about what Marty said after we thrashed the Eels last year - that we had the team that could go all the way - he wasn't actually very far off the mark given what almost the same team has accomplished this year. Just was missing a master-chef in Des to mix all the ingredients and bring to boil.:)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8