Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God I hope we go in settled , with good quality depth and talent next season to rub it in these nitwits noses.

If Taupau goes he goes full freight to the Rorters - we shouldn’t be subsidizing them by paying any of wage.

Maybe a player swap as well eg JWH

JWH doesn't want to be at Manly so that would be a bad swap I think

I hope the go hard at Nathan Cleary once Cronk announces his retirement.

Would be a truly beautiful thing to see them attack Gus and the Panthers especially once they announce Ivan as the coach.

IF there is a god please make it happen. (Surely that will start something)

Last edited:
Keep in mind they have Munster in their sights also...what's also disappointing at Manly, is we had players fighting to be part of this
proud history and now players are running to escape the basket case of today....need stability up the Top floor before sending down
the elevator, or they will eventually end up empty...

Well i have no idea if this is adams looking for some clicks before end of season.
I dont know taupau denied at fan event last week so he lying, he staying or his manager working a deal.
I spoke to a source few weeks ago on drink and he stated he gone.
I hope our club doing a swap deal

If Kapow is on $900k next year and we could get Napa for $500k, roosters to foot the $400k difference, that’s a trade I would seriously consider. Napa will mature (ok, should mature - he is 25 years old), has the best years of his career ahead of him and it would free up some much needed $$$.

If Kapow is on $900k next year and we could get Napa for $500k, roosters to foot the $400k difference, that’s a trade I would seriously consider. Napa will mature (ok, should mature - he is 25 years old), has the best years of his career ahead of him and it would free up some much needed $$$.

Am I sensing some ranga love brewing haha?!

Well i have no idea if this is adams looking for some clicks before end of season.
I dont know taupau denied at fan event last week so he lying, he staying or his manager working a deal.
I spoke to a source few weeks ago on drink and he stated he gone.
I hope our club doing a swap deal
Huh?

I think I umm...understood your post.

So barrett is leaving , so marty wanting out isnt because the coach.
Team factions again id reckon. Faaaark me , when will we bite the bullett , grow a pair and fix those responsible
Marty does his job and id presume he expects other players especially those on big dollar to do the same. How much data does anyone need to identify the issues. If i was marty or afb, slogging it up the guts all day to watch others half arse there responsabilities I would go beserk, but those that already have tried that, have been moved on so i suppose bowing out is the sensible thing to do
Adios big bopper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6