Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zorbs just gave 100% assurance that Marty would be at Manly, he has spoken with Des and will be part of the leadership group.

Also said they was a big drinking culture at the club and not just the playing group....

Marty is a non drinker therefore wasn’t part of the ‘clique’
Sums up Barrett doesn’t it.
I would love to know the real story behind Jackson Hastings I feel the kid was hung out to dry by Barrett.

Being coached by Barrett is enough to turn any player to drink

After the last 3 seasons the supporters have all turned into alcoholics

Unfortunately, that culture has continued to this very day. I don't feel the coaching staff are part of it anymore, just a core group of players.

Zorbs just gave 100% assurance that Marty would be at Manly, he has spoken with Des and will be part of the leadership group.

Also said they was a big drinking culture at the club and not just the playing group....

Marty is a non drinker therefore wasn’t part of the ‘clique’

Hopefully Des can put an end to that, have a few straight after a win other than that it's all business .

Unfortunately, that culture has continued to this very day. I don't feel the coaching staff are part of it anymore, just a core group of players.
Easy way to fix a drinking culture

Des will know each time they are on the drink and then Donny will have them running the sand dunes at Palmy until they puke up the previous nights grog

Faith in Des to sort the drinking culture out After all he had Watmough to babysit for many years

So Barrett & Ferris are drinkers?

Along with Cartwright no doubt but he's probably capable of reigning it in if told to.

I thought Barrett was a bit of a Guido Hatzis "my body is a temple" type?
I'd love to see he who cannot coach try to deliver a "Shpinning kick"...

Easy way to fix a drinking culture

Des will know each time they are on the drink and then Donny will have them running the sand dunes at Palmy until they puke up the previous nights grog

Faith in Des to sort the drinking culture out After all he had Watmough to babysit for many years
Agreed
Des won’t allow it or tolerate it
Players who don’t pull in line will be shown the door and told to look elsewhere for another team.

So Barrett & Ferris are drinkers?

Along with Cartwright no doubt but he's probably capable of reigning it in if told to.

I thought Barrett was a bit of a Guido Hatzis "my body is a temple" type?

Are you serious!? Barrett can down a schooner with the best of them. This was easily extended as the go to team bonding method.

Are you serious!? Barrett can down a schooner with the best of them. This was easily extended as the go to team bonding method.
Sssshhhhh, this is on the list of 40 Years and Eagle's list of can't speak about subjects! Expect to be criticised.

I am trying to reconsile this Zorba promoted drinking culture smur with the fact that with the exception of Gladstone, which seemed more personality based and intoxication was not mentioned ..... with the fact that over the past 3 years Manly have been to all intends and purposes off field drama free .... and a shining light in NRL player behavour .......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6