Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting. I must admit that watching a couple of games live this year I noticed there wasn't a lot of "buy in" from Kapow in team huddles and post try stuff. He seems to spend time out the back with the trainer on his own. Not sure on his level of investment in the team, hopefully that was just a Barrett thing (as you have alluded to) and Des can fix that issue. Used correctly I think he has value, but the impression I get is he needs to roll the sleeves up and do a bit of the dirty work and be a bit more selective with the offloads. Second phase ball is great, but sometimes a line bending run and quick play the ball is what is needed. AFB outshines him in post contact metres so maybe Marty needs to lift in that area and play to the structures - rather than slipping a late offload when no one is expecting it and thee's no advantage from it.
We all talk about Marty’s attack - he is a monster in attack no doubt! But he used to whack blokes in defence too and this is the area where I feel that he has lost a bit over the past few years. Perhaps it had something to do with him getting a couple of suspensions and he was told to tone it back a bit, but I can handle the dicky offloads if he starts belting them (legally) in defence again.

Most sides have 2-3 top line players, another 2-3 really good players and then the rest make up the numbers.

The Roosters probably have 10 top line, 5-8 really good and then the rest.

There’s no team anywhere close to that.

They could virtually field two NRL quality sides , bar maybe 6/7.

As they stand it’s hard to see them not going back to back!!
Except the broncos

Most sides have 2-3 top line players, another 2-3 really good players and then the rest make up the numbers.

The Roosters probably have 10 top line, 5-8 really good and then the rest.

There’s no team anywhere close to that.

They could virtually field two NRL quality sides , bar maybe 6/7.

As they stand it’s hard to see them not going back to back!!
At least in terms of monetary contracts

Link me breh

Mate, I'm old as a fossil. I wouldn't know how to do that. It's on his story, as a video, not a pic. Plus Instagram's only a phone thing isn't it?

Basically it was just him showing some excitement for his new stall in the upgraded change rooms. Nothing major, but not indicative of someone about to head away.

Mate, I'm old as a fossil. I wouldn't know how to do that. It's on his story, as a video, not a pic. Plus Instagram's only a phone thing isn't it?

Basically it was just him showing some excitement for his new stall in the upgraded change rooms. Nothing major, but not indicative of someone about to head away.
I dunno mate I don't use Instagram or Twitter. So like u I have no idea

Last edited:
You would think that someone on here would be considerate enough to ask you to research something interesting ..... like maybe .... how many different photos of Matai and Wolfman without shirts can you find ......

If one can't post an Instagram link... I don't think one should be allowed to have internet access!

Poor @HappilyManly .... she's almost entitled to long service leave from here by now!

4mXATLd.jpg

There is nothing in that Instagram post that says he is staying at Manly. It's literally just him doing some deadlifts.
It wasn't part of his photos or videos. It was on his story. Like a live update .He posted his booth , saying how on fire it was.

Sorry I'm not clued up on how to link it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10