talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: talkinsport

Peter C said:
bones said:
Peter C said:
Craig had them over the line and was already celebrating, what an idiot.

He had the Bulldogs winning the Grand Finals in ALL three grades...PMSL.

Will "Craig" be ringing up those idiots, and apologise to all the listeners for being such a fool.

I'll make sure of it. Haha. Tune in tomorrow :p

bones said:
Peter C said:
bones said:
Peter C said:

Will "Craig" be ringing up those idiots, and apologise to all the listeners for being such a fool.

what time is it on bones

master blaster said:
bones said:
Peter C said:
bones said:
Peter C said:

what time is it on bones
if you can,try to hold off until after 4:00. in newcastle they only broadcast from 4 onwards.
i will need with a good laugh,it will be a crap day at work gaurenteed

master blaster said:
bones said:
Peter C said:
bones said:
Peter C said:

what time is it on bones

From 3pm -7pm. 2SM (1269)

bones said:
master blaster said:
bones said:
Peter C said:
bones said:

what time is it on bones

From 3pm -7pm. 2SM (1269)
thanks mate

'Craig II' is certainly more interesting than Craig.
Very good impersonation. It seemed to confuse the hosts for a while.

Had to laugh at Tunksie complaining ad nauseum about how offside the Storm outside backs were.

Volley said:
Had to laugh at Tunksie complaining ad nauseum about how offside the Storm outside backs were.

It is amazing how the refs turn a blind eye to it in every game these days !

Was watching Korebete in the 20s, and he was walking back 6m most occasions lol

yesterday a caller called sarge a manly fan told the worms about the host of under 20's kids signed up and the titans and eels players signed because of salary cap problems.
Hughes proceeded to be a real one eyed germ, first stating well it seems there salary cap problems are gone, then next year is the real test for toovs and they have a aging team..............
Firstly i would imagine these guys signed are on very low salaries or have titans or eels chipping in contract as well, from what i know DCE contract goes up to big amount in 2014. So resigning killer to anything past 2 years may be a problem and kite will not be resigned i would imagine.
Next year the real test let's see, hasler had 2 world class wingers in robbo and hoppa jnr on the flanks plus shane rodney off the bench and no suspension or injury problems in 2011. I think toovs went fine this season will have no contract dramas bar killer (who will re sign) a more settled coaching staff including joey to get dce and foz back to there best.
Ageing jamie lyon seems better than ever and he is past 30, brent kite had his best year since 2008 i cannot see the drama. Matai, snake, gifty, choc, wolfy still have plenty of years in the tank i can see. Maybe it is just pure hatred they hoped to destroy us but simply it had little effect trex who we did not see last year i can recall.

People in glass houses should not throw stones, the dogs go from being the hunter to the hunted, the dodgy 2nd man play from kaisano or the biter to barba people will be onto it big time. Reynolds is overated rubbish.

The idiots are coming out of the woodwork again on this show, some dipstick rang up the other day after all this drugs in sport drama, and wanted to know if Manly will be stripped of their 2008 and 2011 titles.
Oh!, by the way, the Central Coast Bears are ready to take our place should Manly be thrown out of the competition.

Just heard Tunksy have a crack at Penrith for buying everyone under the sun. Wtf have the Dogs done you hypocrite??? Atleast the Panthers have let a stack of players go, which Dogs haven't!! His and Greames total bias makes me sick... Geez a hope the Dogs go like busteds this year.

the mauler said:
Just heard Tunksy have a crack at Penrith for buying everyone under the sun. Wtf have the Dogs done you hypocrite??? Atleast the Panthers have let a stack of players go, which Dogs haven't!! His and Greames total bias makes me sick... Geez a hope the Dogs go like busteds this year.
me too Mauler

master blaster said:
the mauler said:
me too Mauler
+1

LOL

mickqld said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
lol at Ron just then

Upset them a bit with a few home truths

Didn't hear it what was it about?

Ron was a classic.
He asked Hughes when was the NRL going to do something about the Bulldogs club. He said it is one thing after another with that club. From the salary cap , Coffs Harbour, the ear biting, to the mad Monday and now the Barba affair.
He said Greenburg should go as he promised to change the culture of the club but has failed. I don't necessarily agree with what he said but I loved how much it annoyed Hughes.
I also sent in an email to stir him up a bit more :p

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8