talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
RE: talkinsport

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Bones told me G Hughes said to fans of other teams to get behind sydney & make the bulldogs our second team on talkinsport yest

G hughes can go **** himself. Who got behind us last year or 08? Certainly not him and his ****head mates.

They all seem to think that it is a fait accompli that the Dogturds will walk away with this one, fifty percent of his listeners, probably about ten of them, go for the dogs, and the rest ring up just to put **** on Manly.
I didn't hear any listener condemn the referee over the Slater try, which was ****ing obvious a no try, and the week before they were all up in arms over the Foran.
****head Hughes thinks he has a viable radio show LOL

Jethro said:
As much as I hate the idea of the Storm grubs Slater and Smith get a legal premiership win, I am more sided with the Storm for a win just to see that smug grin wiped off of Todd Greenturds face if the dogs get done.

Not to mention Hasler and Cleal having to comfort all the crying Dishlicker players, before the long trek home to the Northern beaches.

A mate of mine tried to stir the pot last night by yelling "Go the Doggies" as he walked by me. I told him the Dogs are a sure thing for the trophy because Manly put so much work into their coach over the years, he is at his pinnacle.
I told him it's the same as bringing a young bloke through to the NRL. Once you put all the work into them and they are at the height of their game, another club comes along and offers them more money. The bulldog's success this year is based on the foundation Manly laid deep within the dogs coach. If not for Manly, Des wouldn't have got a crack at coaching. Really, a dogs win is a Manly win!
I was bull****ting of course, but it left my dopey mate a little confused.
Misssion accomplished! LOL

My email to Hughes today:

Graeme,
 I can't believe the Storm are in another Grand Final. This club should not even be in the competition let alone playing in the decider. They have a history of systematic cheating and a are a blight on the NRL. Clubs like the Storm are un-Australian, and not in the spirit of what the great game of Rugby League is all about. So when I weigh up everything to decide who to cheer for on Sunday, and take into account their opposition for the day... I am left with no other option than to not only hope that the Storm win, but win well. Go the Storm!

Bones

bones said:
My email to Hughes today:

Graeme,
 I can't believe the Storm are in another Grand Final. This club should not even be in the competition let alone playing in the decider. They have a history of systematic cheating and a are a blight on the NRL. Clubs like the Storm are un-Australian, and not in the spirit of what the great game of Rugby League is all about. So when I weigh up everything to decide who to cheer for on Sunday, and take into account their opposition for the day... I am left with no other option than to not only hope that the Storm win, but win well. Go the Storm!

Bones
Thats Gold . Classic !!!

Napper said:
Rofl. They werent happy with the Foran call.

On the way home I heard them read out Bone's email, they just laughed it off, at least they did read it out.
What was the Foran call about?

Peter C said:
Napper said:

On the way home I heard them read out Bone's email, they just laughed it off, at least they did read it out.

Some bloke that sounded like Hasler rang em up and said "Forans was a try" slaters wasnt.

Also said "the best thing Bellamy could do when Melbourne win on Sunday is announce he is going to another club a week later. A certain coach last year showed how well that plan works"

Peter C said:
Napper said:

Is that the email which Bone sent in? :p

bones said:
Peter C said:
Napper said:

Is that the email which Bone sent in? :p

That's right Bone sent that one, didn't get a chance to hear Bones', hahaha

:lol: :lol: Can't wait to hear the excuses from these clowns. Wonder if Craig will ring in with page 67 of the tele or is he too busy crying into his depends. Is it on today or not?

It'll be an excuse-a-thon.

Can't wait to see the dogs miss the 8 next year.

bones said:
Peter C said:
Craig had them over the line and was already celebrating, what an idiot.

He had the Bulldogs winning the Grand Finals in ALL three grades...PMSL.

Will "Craig" be ringing up those idiots, and apologise to all the listeners for being such a fool.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10