talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: talkinsport

So Tunks on talkinsport says Ballin deserved what he got from Smith as he's a serial pest & holds them down all the time #wtf

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So Tunks on talkinsport says Ballin deserved what he got from Smith as he's a serial pest & holds them down all the time #wtf

I'm not surprised, thugs always support other thugs. Especially when it comes to legitimising thuggery.

I listen to the show only rarely but when I do I always get the impression that Tunks doesn't watch most of the games & so just generalises to try and be somewhat controversial. Not sure even he believes half the stuff he says.

Ballin would have to be one of the least niggly or controversial players I have seen in the past few decades from any club. Gotta be as close to a cleanskin as you can get.

I listen occasionally and Tunks and Hughes can't help their Dog bias but at least they aren't total idiots. Can't say the same for Robbo, listening to him ramble on and constantly interrupting his own sentence is highly annoying. I reckon Hughes and Tunks only keep him around to make them look better.

(to be fair they are doing a good tribute for Gasnier today)

Any mention of Greenturd or the Inglis 3rd party payments...I bet not

Haha 'a serial pest'. That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. He is the complete opposite of a pest. Tunks, youre clueless.

They've got the biggest motormouth in the game playing hooker for the dogs and they reckon Ballin is a pest?
Peter tunks alright, he's a world class tunker.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I listen occasionally and Tunks and Hughes can't help their Dog bias but at least they aren't total idiots. Can't say the same for Robbo, listening to him ramble on and constantly interrupting his own sentence is highly annoying. I reckon Hughes and Tunks only keep him around to make them look better.

I totally disagree with your comment that Tunks isn't a total idiot.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

"Interrupting his own sentences". That's a great description of Robbo's "style".

if i hadn't lost my voice(due to flu) i'd ring up today & get him to re-iterate what he said about matt ballin being a pest & him deserving the elbows.
then i would point out that if that is the case then it would be alright to run onto the field for kick-off and go straight up to ennis & punch the crap out of him.

might send him an e-mail!

Mitch said:
Honestly Tunks must do very little research, he was going on about how Brenton Lawrence must be close to an Origin berth for NSW this afternoon. The blokes a Queenslander!

Brenton Lawrence (born 29 December 1984 in Mackay, Queensland) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer for the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles of the National Rugby League (NRL). His position of choice is Prop.

Lawrence began playing rugby league at the age of nine for the northern Adelaide based club Central Districts Roosters in the South Australian Rugby League.[1]

A former Australian Schoolboy rep in 2002, Brenton signed with the Canberra Raiders in the same year. He stayed with the Raiders for five seasons, playing under 18s, under 20s and Reserve Grade. Brenton did not play first grade for Canberra.

In 2008 Lawrence captained Woden Valley Rams in the Canberra District Rugby League competition. 2009 saw Lawrence take on the role as Captain/Coach as he led the Rams to the preliminary finals, the teams highest placing in 10 seasons.

Pretty sure he was a military brat so he moved around alot with his fathers postings.

I was involved in Canberra league the year that BJ captain/coached the Rams and he was the standout player by the length of the straight in that competition. I've kept an eye on him ever since and if you go back to some threads a few years ago when it looked like the Titans were going bust and we were trying to pick the eyes out of who we would take I unashamedly picked Lawrence based on what I knew of him as a player and person and I'm proud to say that call has been proved right.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8