talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: talkinsport

Yeah I heard all of that, Ron is really old school, with the same pathological hatred for the Dogs as me.
But what about Graeme's interview with the deputy CEO of the AFL?, what a moron, and to imagine they were headhunting him to lead the ARLC.

bones said:
mickqld said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
lol at Ron just then

Upset them a bit with a few home truths

Didn't hear it what was it about?

Ron was a classic.
He asked Hughes when was the NRL going to do something about the Bulldogs club. He said it is one thing after another with that club. From the salary cap , Coffs Harbour, the ear biting, to the mad Monday and now the Barba affair.
He said Greenburg should go as he promised to change the culture of the club but has failed. I don't necessarily agree with what he said but I loved how much it annoyed Hughes.
I also sent in an email to stir him up a bit more :p

I agreed with everything he had to say. Especially that Greenturd should walk.

I didn't hear it but Talkin' dogs was going to speculate this arvo on their hope that Bretts contract wont be validated. Did anyone hear what they craped on about. I'm sure Tunks would have been his usual moron self about it.

Yeh i heard Tunksy. He said that it was bad management by Manly and that we need a new calculator. Maybe we can borrow Greenturds magic calculator, that seems to be working pretty well ah Tunksy ??
Your a f****** knob!!!!

mickqld said:
I didn't hear it but Talkin' dogs was going to speculate this arvo on their hope that Bretts contract wont be validated. Did anyone hear what they craped on about. I'm sure Tunks would have been his usual moron self about it.
There's a couple of articles in the thread below

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Stewart-Contract-In-Limbo-STILL?page=2

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Not a mention of The approval

So apparently Manly management isn't a bunch of incompetents. No apology from Tunks was there, the stupid big prick.

Peter tunks, if he spent more time thinking and less time tunking he'd make a lot more sense, bloody tunker :dodgy:

mickqld said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Not a mention of The approval

So apparently Manly management isn't a bunch of incompetents. No apology from Tunks was there, the stupid big prick.

I wonder what he will have to say about the roosters and there yet to registered SBW contract. WTF Omg LOL.

Heard bulldog Hughes read out Bones's email today. Apparently he's not convinced on the quality of our buys, plus we are an ageing team and apparently we still have to unload players due to Snakes salary cap drama. Losses like Mauro, TDog, Lussick, Harrison,Whare haven't been covered adequately. What a tosser NFI on Stewarts contract and isn't convinced that Fa'aoso,Horo,Lawrence,Lawton,Chee-Kam,Sao will be any good.

I don't know why we give them so much credence. Tunks has packed into too many scrums and has an IQ of a donkey while Hughes hardly put his head in the scrum for fear it might mess up his hair.

One-eyed hypocrites and media lightweights.

MadMarcus said:
There's no need to go around insulting donkeys swoop.
I sincerely apologise to the donkeys.:)

Talking about donkeys Weidler was interviewing Sam Burgess ON CH9 and Sam asked how the rorters afford all that talent, he stopped short of saying "under the cap". Weidler tried to get more out of him by saying "what do you mean, are you suggesting something?" To which Sam replied " No are you?"

Might see a few fireworks between Sam and SBW.

Fa'aoso,Horo,Lawrence,Lawton

He is sort of right. These 4 were unwanted by their clubs. Maybe they will come good with us? Chee-Kam and Sao haven't played any first grade yet so who knows?

Don't agree with that.

Faoso was one of the scums best forwards in the semis.He was always only going their for 1 season due to their cap situation.That was known at the time.
Lawrence left because they have basically an origin forward pack and had to get rid of plenty to pay for Taylor,Myles,Bird and co.Everyone up here just thinks he needs some clear air and no injuries to become a star.Per minute on the field he is the No1 player in that fantasy league stuff.
Parra lead the world in releasing their best players eg. Williams,buhrer,gallen.maloney.the list goes on and on.Horo was a star a couple of seasons ago and has had injuries and a major family issue since.

I think they are great acquisitions.

If they are not better than Harrison and Lussick Ill give it away.

I'd actually go (full strength)

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Richie Fa'aoso
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Tom Symonds

18. Joe Galuvao
19. George Rose
20. Michael Chee-Kam
21. Ligi Sao
22. Ben Farrar
23. Esi Tonga
24. James Cunningham

Ryan said:
I'd actually go (full strength)

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Richie Fa'aoso
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Tom Symonds

18. Joe Galuvao
19. George Rose
20. Michael Chee-Kam
21. Ligi Sao
22. Ben Farrar
23. Esi Tonga
24. James Cunningham

I'd have the same, except i'd switch Joe with Tom Symonds.

Darren said:
Fa'aoso,Horo,Lawrence,Lawton

He is sort of right. These 4 were unwanted by their clubs. Maybe they will come good with us? Chee-Kam and Sao haven't played any first grade yet so who knows?

More proof you should be depressed? :)

For a sport show I'm amazed how behind most of the news these dopes are
They mentioned beavers Alledged involvement with ASDA which was that stupid rumour that everyone would have got but failed to mention that beaver canned that personally

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8