T- Rex signs with Blacktown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not the worst idea I’ve heard. Still only 30. Plus my daughter always has a go at me when I’ve rubbished him, as she reckons he was one of the nicest players with his time and the fans back in the @Mark from Brisbane function days

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
A hungry T-Rex may not be a bad thing for us.

Poor ol' Winterstein tries hard but doesn't really offer that much....i'd place T-Rex over him so he may be on the fringe of first grade later in the year.

If he doesn't measure up, he'll stay where he is.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I see Tony Williams has signed on with Blacktown Workers, in the hope to resurrect his NRL career - obviously has history with Hasler.
Great news . We know what he is capable off . Yes he might be a bit older but if he can still produce half of what he did when he was switched on , I will be happy with that
Look at the clip and you would not think that Slater was a rep player .

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Size/Strength and Speed are part of what dominates in the NRL
NRL is a power game

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
He will be lucky to make Blacktown reserves ....

Isn't this a bloke who has just had his 235th driving disqualification .??

So he has to serve a 12 match suspension making him unavailable to play for blacktown til mid may. Leaving only 6 weeks to prove he is worth a spot in our top 30 before the june 30 deadline. Worth a gamble, if he doesn't perform then nothing is lost!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16