T- Rex signs with Blacktown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Maybe Des is looking for the slowest backline to have ever graced the NRL?

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Tony Williams
06. Trent Hodkinson

Dear lord hahaha. What's happened to our club to end up with players like these?
Good lord !!!
What happened to our back line last year when they nearly won the spoon ? Are you still laughing ?
I believe this lot that Include speedsters like Garrick , funa , young Hoppa and Elgey will be an improvement

Ryan

Journey Man
Good lord !!!
What happened to our back line last year when they nearly won the spoon ? Are you still laughing ?
I believe this lot that Include speedsters like Garrick , funa , young Hoppa and Elgey will be an improvement

Fair enough. I don't. Full strength:

01. Tom Trbojevic vs. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua vs. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly vs. Moses Suli
04. Dylan Walker vs. Brad Parker
05. Akuila Uate vs. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker vs. Trent Hodkinson
07. DCE vs. DCE

Where the upgrades there mate?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Fair enough. I don't. Full strength:

01. Tom Trbojevic vs. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua vs. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly vs. Moses Suli
04. Dylan Walker vs. Brad Parker
05. Akuila Uate vs. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker vs. Trent Hodkinson
07. DCE vs. DCE

Where the upgrades there mate?
You have left Elgey out as well mate .

Tom is a star and only still young and can only improve
Taufua is a confidence player . Under the Trent years there was no confidence in the team . We will see improvement
Kelly stats confirm he was one of the leaders in our turstyle defence . Des did not go out of his way to retain him and that says more than what I can ever say
Suli is 18 and still growing maturing and developing . We will see improvement
Parker is 23 years of age and watching the 2 trials he did not miss tackles and drop balls like last season . That is an improvement
Garrick has more pace than Kelly can ever dream and at 21 he will keep improving
Many good judges say Hopper is the next best thing . What X factor stuff are made of !
Last season is no bench mark or an upgrade to our 2019 squad .

Last edited:

Peter C

Bencher
You call our back a turd . You are entitled to your opinion but I disagree . I believe Des can "polish" and get the best out of our back line and he has plenty of potential to work with ......
Tom Turbo is a Super star ,
Tuafua when playing with confidence he is a power house
Speaking of powerhouses Suli at 18 years of age and is still growing
Garrick is a young player with evasive skill and plenty of speed
Hoppa has plenty of good judges saying he will be the next big thing
Funa , is a bright young prospect and so is Anderson
Parker also has improvement in his as well .
Elliot is a reliable player that wont disappoint
As for Walker, prior to the 18 moths where he has been injured and playing out of position at 5/8 was NRL centre of the year and 24 years of age he is at his peak at his career

The moral of the story ? ...........
You cannot polish a turd but you can polish capable football players
I see a future with Funa, Suli,Garrick, and Anderson, and hopefully with more first grade experience they can go to another level.
Of course Tom T is a star, but we really need a lot more than what George T ,Parker and Walker have been offering over the past two years ,and it wouldnt upset me to see them go

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I see a future with Funa, Suli,Garrick, and Anderson, and hopefully with more first grade experience they can go to another level.
Of course Tom T is a star, but we really need a lot more than what George T ,Parker and Walker have been offering over the past two years ,and it wouldnt upset me to see them go
Fair enough mate . None of us really have a crystal ball but by the end of the year all those players mentioned will make it crystal clear to Des who he will retain as part of his rebuild dream team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16