Suli out for ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just annoys me. In the past 3 days, we've had Koroisou, Suli and Walker all apparently leaving. Are we really going to entertain this **** again this season like we did last ?

Let's not feed these media trolls.

Agreed, we could also keep the consistent innuendo about Suli's ( and others) extra curricular activities to ourselves as well, if we wanted to not feed any more media speculation.

Suli was at the game yesterday signing autographs etc, looked happy enough, I would guess that would be part of his rehab/kpi’s

Last edited:
So why exactly was talented young outside back Moses Suli dropped by Manly for last weekend’s clash with Souths?

Manly declared Suli was outed for ‘disciplinary performance standards’ and coach Des Hasler was at his cryptic best when discussing the matter.

“It’s an internal disciplinary thing, it’s nothing to do with integrity,” Hasler said.

“But there are certain standards that the players themselves maintain, and he fell below a couple of performance standards; so consequently won’t be playing this weekend.

“I won’t be going into the details. It’s not attitude, there are just certain standards we insist on and he didn’t comply.”

I can reveal that Manly were delighted that Suli, who is in his third club in two years, had lost 12 kilos in pre-season training.

But then Suli, who at just 20 is still coming to grips with the life of a professional footballer, put five of them back on - and as a result was dumped by Hasler and given a good talking-to.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...k-walker/43d20ca9-ff11-4419-95d6-cbc2a1f29242

Last edited:
Just a thought .... if you are training 5 days a week in one of the hardest professional sports in the world ... being pushed hard by professional trainers ... and you can also lose upwards of 3/4 kilos a week playing a game on the weekends ....

Q) .. How much would you need to eat or drink a week just to break even on weight loss ..... and FFS ... with that much excercise how much would you have to eat or drink to put on 5 kgs .....

Is moses resigned until 2020 I thought I read last year that he resigned for 2 years in the off season ?

He was originally on trialing type contract and IIRC he last year signed a full contract for 2 years, including last year. It may finish end of this year.

The
MWSE Squad Contract Status

thread says he is contracted for 2019-20.

Last edited:
Just a thought .... if you are training 5 days a week in one of the hardest professional sports in the world ... being pushed hard by professional trainers ... and you can also lose upwards of 3/4 kilos a week playing a game on the weekends ....

Q) .. How much would you need to eat or drink a week just to break even on weight loss ..... and FFS ... with that much excercise how much would you have to eat or drink to put on 5 kgs .....
Well.... It's approximately 2153 calories per kilogram so it's about 10800 calories over and above his calorie maintenance level for 5kg. Every individual has a different calorie maintenance level, but on average males require approximately 300 to 500 calories a day just to maintain existing weight and natural body function. People using more calories due to output require more calories. Say over 6 weeks or 42 days he would need to overeat approximately 258 calories or 1074 kilo joules per day over his CML to gain this weight. Being young, male and elite athlete in training I would suggest his CLM would be 2600 calories or more. Therefore he's eating over the 6 week period @ least 2860 calories or nearly 12000 Kilo joules each day to gain this excess. One big Mac is 762 calories or 3185 kilojoules. So lets say 4 big Macs a day, if he eats nothing else, or approximately 75% of 1 big mac per day over and above his normal dietary allowance. You asked !!!!!

Well.... It's approximately 2153 calories per kilogram so it's about 10800 calories over and above his calorie maintenance level for 5kg. Every individual has a different calorie maintenance level, but on average males require approximately 300 to 500 calories a day just to maintain existing weight and natural body function. People using more calories due to output require more calories. Say over 6 weeks or 42 days he would need to overeat approximately 258 calories or 1074 kilo joules per day over his CML to gain this weight. Being young, male and elite athlete in training I would suggest his CLM would be 2600 calories or more. Therefore he's eating over the 6 week period @ least 2860 calories or nearly 12000 Kilo joules each day to gain this excess. One big Mac is 762 calories or 3185 kilojoules. So lets say 4 big Macs a day, if he eats nothing else, or approximately 75% of 1 big mac per day over and above his normal dietary allowance. You asked !!!!!
300-500 a day just to maintain body function?, this seems quite low, if that's the case I'm eating enough for 4-5 bodies a day, surely not, I hope ?.

Well done ..... thank you ...

PSS @Dan .... we need a rhetorical emoji .....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8