Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

grassy

Bencher
Nope , I agree
I just can’t understand why the guy has no go in him. No urgency whatsoever. No initiative to cover the ball. Only if a few more of our players had that respect for the ball in EVERY game we would be a definite handful even for Mel and panthers. We should of beat the raiders. We just can’t keep loosing games like that under them circumstances. That was a big game for us as is our next one against the dragons.If sulI had the mind set he could be a real weapon But he chooses not to.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Suli does my head in. He has so much ability but lacks mongrel and awareness. Instead of hitting holes he trys to run over the top of blokes. If he played to his potential he would be worth 500k but he does not. Somebody needs to get into his head. I don’t think he realises how much ability he has. We need to wake up the sleeping lion.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Suli does my head in. He has so much ability but lacks mongrel and awareness. Instead of hitting holes he trys to run over the top of blokes. If he played to his potential he would be worth 500k but he does not. Somebody needs to get into his head. I don’t think he realises how much ability he has. We need to wake up the sleeping lion.
Oh **** , another T Rex

Shoe1

Journey Man
The drop ball from the Garrick break, the gormless passivity as the bomb hit his face - I can’t even speak, I’m completely a shell of a man.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
The most basic necessity in any sport is watching the ball. If Suli is being taught that blocking an opponent is more important than this then we need to find a new coach.
C'mon, that's ridiculous. How can you turn a blind eye to Garrick's responsibility and role in that episode??? Seriously? You wanna blame Suli running backwards setting a block (as does EVERY centre in EVERY team as a priority above trying to catch the ball)? So, what was Garrick doing? What was his role in that scenario? Just sit back and judge the performance of the guys running backwards to set him some protection??? Sheesh!

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
C'mon, that's ridiculous. How can you turn a blind eye to Garrick's responsibility and role in that episode??? Seriously? You wanna blame Suli running backwards setting a block (as does EVERY centre in EVERY team as a priority above trying to catch the ball)? So, what was Garrick doing? What was his role in that scenario? Just sit back and judge the performance of the guys running backwards to set him some protection??? Sheesh!

The Suli Falcon pretty much summed up our performance on the night. It was collectively inept, but much of that goes to Garrick for not attacking the ball in the air. He's not a fullback. Suli's head was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But this phrase pretty much sums up Suli's play as an outside back. He is not in any way suited to playing in either of those positions under the new rules. He is no longer an outside back. That time is gone. Unfortunately he doesn't have the drive/heart/motor to be a prop, and he doesn't seem to have many of the key attributes of a backrower either. i.e fitness, lateral movement, defence etc. He can run a great line though. Overall he comes across as a very lazy player, who cannot play big minutes with intensity. I really don't know what we do with him, but it's not ideal to have 550 K in Blacktown either. Suli is definitely a conundrum.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18