Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And the thing is he has the potential to power him self in a starting centre position
Only Consistent footy will make that possible

To some extent I disagree.

Last night he had a full game on the white line. Positionally, it gives him up to 5 metres before he takes the pass from his centre.
He is then nearly at full tilt which is evidenced by his LBs and the difficulty the defence has to stop him.
At centre he is usually flat footed.
We can't change the wings when at full strength, but I believe he would be a great winger, with maybe a little speed training.

To some extent I disagree.

Last night he had a full game on the white line. Positionally, it gives him up to 5 metres before he takes the pass from his centre.
He is then nearly at full tilt which is evidenced by his LBs and the difficulty the defence has to stop him.
At centre he is usually flat footed.
We can't change the wings when at full strength, but I believe he would be a great winger, with maybe a little speed training.
What we have seen from last night is a building of momentum and the best is yet to come
Des seems to see him as a centre and I do to

He had a very solid game. I gave him 2 in my 3-2-1.

He just needs to do it more than once every 2 years. So frustrating when you know what he is capable iof producing and all too often he tosses up mediocrity.

I really hope he starts producing the sort of form that demands selection.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8