Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn 't write of Suli to still come into centre contention in future games , though Parker and Harper would have to have a series of pretty ordinary games for that to occur [ Harper could be carrying a leg injury too , doesn "t seem to be moving as freely recently ] Walker and Lawton may be most suited 14 and 15 bench options at full strength and no room for Suli there in that instance. Certainly a hard player to stop when he gets a bit of momentum up and extra space , just does not happen enough unfortunately .

I don’t think Suli was the blame for the try that bounced off his head. It’s always the player coming forward towards the ball that is responsible for that catch. Suli was doing what every other centre does in the comp every week; providing a block for the opposition to run around in order to contest the kick. That try was on Garrick for not attacking the football.

in saying that, Suli was poor in other capacities; particularly that dropped ball that led to good field position and 20 minutes of attacking football for Canberra.

I don’t think Suli was the blame for the try that bounced off his head. It’s always the player coming forward towards the ball that is responsible for that catch. Suli was doing what every other centre does in the comp every week; providing a block for the opposition to run around in order to contest the kick. That try was on Garrick for not attacking the football.
The most basic necessity in any sport is watching the ball. If Suli is being taught that blocking an opponent is more important than this then we need to find a new coach.

I find the fact Suli did not have eyes for the footy at all at this level, particularly knowing it was in close proximity, is absolutely astounding....that's his bad on this comical play.
On the "responsability" player with the call here, it's the Fullback all day, who was in great position and appreared to halt after coming forward, Garrick had to command that footy....even if he did call it as some suggest, his body langusge did not represent this as he stalled awkwardly....it was a freak try that occurs against a team struggling - as Manly were last night.
Garrick had an ordinary game at fullback, but has really improved as a winger where he is getting just about everything right and will be back there next week and perform well.

in saying that, Suli was poor in other capacities; particularly that dropped ball that led to good field position and 20 minutes of attacking football for Canberra.
Garrick did that 4 times. Shocking effort and were all extremely costly! No one "shielding" has eyes for the ball! It was 100% on Garrick. It looked bad for Suli but not his fault

The issue is, who would pay Suli his 550K for next year? Methinks we are stuck with him for another whole season
Mothercare has a vacancy. He can always get a job there as a bouncer. The guy is a total dil. Cant believe this guy is too lazy to look up in the air to see where the ball is before it hits him in the head. He would be lucky to get 10k out of me. He’s a dead set spade.

Mothercare has a vacancy. He can always get a job there as a bouncer. The guy is a total dil. Cant believe this guy is too lazy to look up in the air to see where the ball is before it hits him in the head. He would be lucky to get 10k out of me. He’s a dead set spade.
That’s calling a spade a spade !!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10