Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
is this sarcasm or not?? I think it is probably the right call... but only just. Walker provided some difference when he came on, played a weird role that could be good for us.
Not so sure he did. He came on when we had been dominate and had racked up a big score, cows were just about spent, scored a try from a kick when there was no fullback and only had to beat a second rower to the ball.
He seemed to have some energy when he first came on but I don't think he ran rings around them.
Defence still suspect.

Suli is a confidence player with a heap of potential but there have been a few over the years that never really hit their ceiling. I hope he is not one of them and our training staff can tap a way in to release his potential.

With all players fit and on current form (I can't believe I am going to say this) Parker is more consistent and doing better than Suli.
Harper is streets ahead and has completely and utterly locked up that side of the field, where Suli was there, our right edge was a liability leaking points, Harper has made it a strength area where teams seem not to go as much (save in their own 20).

Suli is better for utility value at this point and I can't see any reason why we would select away from form

I could get used to this bench. (If Des decides to retain Walker for next season). And also when we have a full strength team back of course. Yes Lawton and Walker do cover all positions on the field (except prop), and Aloiai and Keppie can both play middle and backrow if required.

14. Walker
15. Lawton
16. Aloiai
17. Keppie

It will mean we will potentially have a lot of first grade "quality" players in Blacktown next year. Davey, Saddler, Sipley etc and Croker as well if Fainu isn't convicted.

I can't find a spot for Siro or Suli either. That assumes that Foran goes around one more time, and Schuster has another season in the backrow.

I really like the balance of the starting 13 (now and for 2022) as it is at the moment, and I could live with no outside signings for 2022, if that's where we are going. Des has got a really good squad to work with, and he is doing an excellent job in player development right now.
Sipley is in instead of keppie for mine. He’s more consistent and reliable. Keppie has some monster games in him though but imo Sipley’s impact and confrontation is the most important part of our bench atm

Not so sure he did. He came on when we had been dominate and had racked up a big score, cows were just about spent, scored a try from a kick when there was no fullback and only had to beat a second rower to the ball.
He seemed to have some energy when he first came on but I don't think he ran rings around them.
Defence still suspect.
Yeah he just looked energetic and changed our attack for a period (which could prove useful in stalemates). Chased hard on that try and didnt really do anything wrong for his stint. I don’t really mind so much that the cows were spent when he came on, as that’s kind of the point. Bring Walker on to refresh our attack and (hopefully) energy against a tired opponent in the back end of games or in arm-wrestle periods.

I think it could be an interesting role to keep testing out for a few weeks. We already know what Suli can bring, and while I like what I saw at parts of that last game I’d rather the Walker experiment at the moment.

With all players fit and on current form (I can't believe I am going to say this) Parker is more consistent and doing better than Suli.
Harper is streets ahead and has completely and utterly locked up that side of the field, where Suli was there, our right edge was a liability leaking points, Harper has made it a strength area where teams seem not to go as much (save in their own 20).

Suli is better for utility value at this point and I can't see any reason why we would select away from form
I agree that Harper's defence has been strong since given a start but was found wanting on more than one occasion against the cowboys;
Seemed to be rushing up and missing his man, jetski like over enthusiastic
Hopefully it was a one-off!

I agree that Harper's defence has been strong since given a start but was found wanting on more than one occasion against the cowboys;
Seemed to be rushing up and missing his man, jetski like over enthusiastic
Hopefully it was a one-off!
Mostly when defending in opposition half though rather than in our red zone

Struggling to see what value (over others) that Suli has as a bench player ... I think he was only there because of a lack of anybody else ... and has been dropped off this week as I believe he should have been ...

Yes he can pull off a big run when he wants ... but his work ethic and workload means very few of them ... coming on for 20 mins and running twice won't cut the mustard ...

Dessie I believe must be looking at ways to reinvent Suli as a footballer ... when over looked for both a centre and wing spot ... he needs to find exactly what role he is best at ..

Struggling to see what value (over others) that Suli has as a bench player ... I think he was only there because of a lack of anybody else ... and has been dropped off this week as I believe he should have been ...

Yes he can pull off a big run when he wants ... but his work ethic and workload means very few of them ... coming on for 20 mins and running twice won't cut the mustard ...

Dessie I believe must be looking at ways to reinvent Suli as a footballer ... when over looked for both a centre and wing spot ... he needs to find exactly what role he is best at ..
Maybe he can walk the water.

Maybe he thinks that it kind of worked for She Rex so it might work for him too!

Tonight was a snapshot of last year and it was ****ing awful. Des got what he deserved, players like walker, Suli, Goewiski are ****ing horrible and should never be near first grade.
Well said and also WTF leaving out Ben turbo for jack just asking for trouble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8