Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 12, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 8
AAMI Park
26 May 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Manly veteran Jorge Taufua also returned on the weekend from a hamstring injury. The timing couldn’t be better given Tom Trbojevic’s shoulder injury will spark a reshuffle of the NRL backline and with Jason Saab and Brad Parker still sidelined, Taufua may come into the mix. The 31-year-old notched up 127 running metres and made nine tackles, however he did miss five."

".....Kurt De Luis punched out 80 minutes at prop once again, finishing with 172 running metres, three tackle busts and 51 tackles with just one miss."

$5 for us. I might take a piece of that. Storm are not the same with Hughes and Paps missing. Manly for the cheeky win.

Chin up mate, their not that invincible anymore. The question has to be asked, is the Storms slide in form going to continue or do they bounce back against us. A slump in form usually goes for a few games or more if your one of the top sides. We having nothing to lose now and will go to Aami park intent on playing our best footy, they could be missing Hughes and NAS, big out for them. We'll improve from the Parra game and show everyone what we're made off.
We usually play teams who are out of form back into form. That's how we tend to roll these days. OMG Jorge back in. Watch the bombs fly to him. Just love to see him lay out a hit on Olam. That would shake the foundations.

With just under 40 minutes until the team is announced, here is my tip (this is the likely run on side. The named side will be different):

Garrick, Taufua, Harper, Koula, Tuipulotu, Foran, Cherry-Evans (c), Aloiai, Croker, Sipley, Olakau`atu, Schuster, Trbojevic (vc). Bench - Walker, Keppie, Davey, Taupau

The only change I can see to that is Weekes instead of Jorge.

Last edited:
No Cummins or Atkins

adam gee ref this week

Klein in bunker though.

best news all week.

love to see jorge get a run, a season highlight for me and a silver lining from some miserable circumstances

if he plays though surely this will point out how low down the totem pole dylan walker is when it comes to his backline days at manly
He is in the team this week!

FB - Reuben Garrick
WG - Jorge Taufua
CE - Morgan Harper
CE - Tolutau Koula
WG - Christian Tuipulotu
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Josh Aloiai
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Toafofoa Sipley
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu